BDSM Survey - 2020-Jul-30

BDSM

Pages: 1 - Distance: 23.734 m
Category: BDSM
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: My slutty obedience is finally rewarded with cum and freedom.
Tags: anal, body writing, collar, domination, gay, humiliation, master, slave, submissive, tpe
Survey Terms: slave, chastity, locked, collar, cage, bondage, spanked, punish, rule, punished
Page 1...I was getting used to my new life. My clone, who was now my master turned me into his obedient slave, into his maid and his toy. I'd cook us meals, do the dishes and all other tasks a housewife would usually do. My master took over the rest of my life, he went to my job, took over my business, my social life and made everything his. He started working out more and I saw his muscles slowly growing, meanwhile I was forced on a diet and lost weight and got quite skinny. He started dressing better and generally got much more confident than I was before. ...
Page 1...I was mostly naked all the time but was allowed an apron when cooking. Whenever my master got horny he'd just tell me ''Blowjob." I'd immediately crawl to him, open up his pants and give him a blowjob. I'm sure I got really good at it and he really seemed to enjoy it. I was still in chastity and he rarely let me out. When he was at work or out he'd put me in a locked room, where I could read books on my tablet that was not connected to the internet, naturally, he made sure all Wi-Fi passwords were unknowable for me. ...
After the Moviesby AviAndRemy
Pages: 1 - Distance: 9.287 m
Category: BDSM
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: After a full day of being teased, Daddy has some fun.
Tags: bdsm, blindfold, bondage, edging, first person, movie theater, oral, overstimulation, public, teasing
Survey Terms: bondage, handcuffs, cuffing, rope, collarbone, pet
Page 1...A soft piece of velvet covers your eyes, blocking out almost all of your vision so you can't see what I'm doing as I walk around the room and set some things up. Silently, I grab the red pair of handcuffs you love so much, cuffing your hands in the small of your back before commanding you to kneel for me, exposed. Your legs at a 90 degree angle, perfect for me to access my prize. Then, I grab the length of cotton rope and do my favorite ties, 4 diamonds connected to a frog tie, exposing your body even further. ...

Exhibitionist & Voyeur

Exposedby johnthomas19692
Pages: 1 - Distance: 19.384 m
Category: Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: Husband and wife expose each other to family/friends.
Tags: big breasts, blowjob, embarrassed, hand job, oral, oral sex
Survey Terms: blindfold, spanking, exhibitionist, blindfolding, blindfolded, punish
Page 1...I had fallen asleep on the chair watching football as I often do and woke up to find my hands tied behind my back and I couldn't see. Something had been tied around my head blindfolding me. "Julie?" I screamed. "Calm down dear," Julie said. "I thought since you had such a good time exposing me to your friends, I'd return the favor," she continued forcing me to stand up. I could hear others in the room, so I knew she wasn't alone. ...
Pages: 1 - Distance: 22.129 m
Category: Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: Wrong room in hospital holds delights.
Tags: cuckold, non-consentual, voyeur, masturbation
Survey Terms: hood, whipped
Page 1...Mr. and Mrs. Hawthorne watched as I moved the stick to the other side, "And perfect symmetry," I said showing her husband the matching lips. "And here," I said moving the paddle to her clitoral hood, "This is like the anther cap of an orchid." I gently touched her hood, and her little clitoris was more exposed. "Ah ha," I said, "perfect!" "Perfect what?" asked her husband. ...
Pages: 1 - Distance: 32.05 m
Category: Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: Billy's luck continues.
Tags: erotic, oral
Survey Terms: bound, handcuffs, cell, chain, cuffs
Page 1...Suddenly, Cassie stopped, and they both guided me to the kitchen chair, and sat me down. Now, Sandy straddled me . Stroking me with one hand, and pulling me into a deep kiss, with her other. Cassie came back with the shopping bag, and in a sing-song whisper in my ear, repeated, "Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to you." She pulled my hands behind the chair, and I felt handcuffs go on with a click. I could hear her tapping away on her cell phone, but I had my eyes closed, and was focused on the sensual attentions of Sandy. Then, Cassie came around the chair, and bound each ankle to it with something soft, like a bathrobe, or curtain sash. As soon as she was done, both girls stood up giggling, and sang 'Happy Birthday To You,' again. The front door opened and closed behind them. ...
Pages: 2 - Distance: 56.684 m
Category: Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: "The Don" returns home.
Tags: creampie, exhibitionist, seduction, sloppy seconds, voyeur, wife sharing
Survey Terms: sticky, exhibitionist, locked, confines
Northbound Ch. 06by BrazenHorse
Pages: 2 - Distance: 46.733 m
Category: Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: Lindsey goes skiing, sort of.
Tags: big cock, big dick, big tits, cfnm, cuckold, cumshot, group sex, humiliation, sph, swinging
Survey Terms: captivating, locked, rope
Panty Trap Pt. 04by HopefulGentleman
Pages: 1 - Distance: 16.319 m
Category: Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: Sherry brings Rob doughnuts and an extra panty treat.
Tags: bbw, panties
Survey Terms:
Pages: 1 - Distance: 21.848 m
Category: Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: Roger gets a massage from Brandi and much more!
Tags: cfnm, cougar, exhibitionist, handjob, male on female, massage, titty fuck, voyeur
Survey Terms: rule, padded and, magic

Fetish

Pages: 1 - Distance: 17.583 m
Category: Fetish
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: The club women want a creation just for them.
Tags: angela, jane, nick, penetration, teresa, tom, fetish
Survey Terms: gagged, never again
Page 1...The body was large, obviously male with a six-pack and a bushy golden beard. But it was an octopus with eight tentacles. Some of those tentacles had hands, some ended in phalluses. Her first trials were of tentacles on their own. She tried a hand-ended tentacle on me for a few minutes before turning Angela into her test pilot for everything else. On me, the hand gagged across my mouth or caressed my nipples. On Angela it cupped and squeezed a breast. When Caroline had created four tentacles with hands, two worked at Angela's breasts, another gagged her into relative silence and the fourth slid fingers inside Angela. ...
Pages: 3 - Distance: 94.494 m
Category: Fetish
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: A submissive husband finds help from an unexpected place.
Tags: foot fetish, mistress wife, panty fetish, submissive husband, fetish
Survey Terms: dildo, cell, rules, slave, whips, chains, pet, hypnotized, spanked, magic, spanking
Page 1..."Paul we have been through this. I would love to be treated like a queen, but I can't be dominant that way with you. Why don't you pamper and serve me without me being your mistress? Her tongue slid in my mouth, and we had a passionate kiss. "Deb the entire turn on is you making me your slave, and at your beck and call." I moaned. "Ok, maybe on your birthday I will give you that treat, but in the mean time I still want a good hard fuck from time to time." I agreed, and sighed about my birthday being eight months away. I guess my fantasy would only live in my dreams. ...
Pages: 2 - Distance: 51.106 m
Category: Fetish
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: What Bitches are Good for and Guys Like Too.
Tags: fetish
Survey Terms: lesbian, sticky, a tube, helmet, ropes, ruled, padded lounge
Pages: 1 - Distance: 20.853 m
Category: Fetish
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: Husband aroused by wife with another man.
Tags: cheating, husband, infidelity, masturbation, panties, wife, fetish
Survey Terms:

Erotic Horror

Angela's Incubusby Angelhazel
Pages: 1 - Distance: 26.6 m
Category: Erotic Horror
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: Angela has a night visitor.
Tags: demon, dream, horror, incubus, mature, sleeping
Survey Terms: welts
The Devil Withinby Yankeesam32935
Pages: 1 - Distance: 23.492 m
Category: Erotic Horror
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: Evil takes over Sarah's body and makes her hungry for sex.
Tags: big cock, big tits, cum, evil, orgasm, temptation
Survey Terms: clamped, piercing, rules, padded out

Lesbian Sex

Pages: 3 - Distance: 94.166 m
Category: Lesbian Sex
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: A man's grasp of his wife's libido isn't always the best.
Tags: ass eating, blackmail, domination, infidelity, lesbian, pussy licking, seduction by boss, sorority gang bang, squirting, talking dirty
Survey Terms: locked, lesbian, dildo, cellphone, chain, sticky, lesbians, rule, magical, magically, locker, bound, butt plug, cell
Page 1..."Don't worry, baby, we'll be licking your cunt while each girl sits on your face...kind of keeping you motivated." The chain of pussies and ass holes began, the first girl sexily shimmying down her panties, letting me see her pussy and ass before she crawled on the bed, kissed me hotly, and whispered, "Make me cum, baby, and I'll squirt on your pretty face." ...
Page 3...I love that Allison wants me to 'perform' for my webcam. She watches me on her computer monitor when she's at work, as I masturbate for her, playing with my hot, wet cunt. I fuck myself with a dildo and a butt plug, getting myself so wet for her when she comes over. My favorite moments are when she has her cell phone on, letting me hear what's happening in her office, while I play with myself on her monitor, and she's handing my husband some assignment in Shithole, Mississippi, both of us knowing that she'll be over later to fuck my creamy hole. ...
Pages: 2 - Distance: 44.13 m
Category: Lesbian Sex
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: Nessie gets into her intern. Office sex. Threesome.
Tags: fingering, lesbian, seduction, strapon, threesome, group, group sex
Survey Terms: lesbian, locking, locked, sticky, latex, clamped
Pages: 2 - Distance: 68.016 m
Category: Lesbian Sex
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: Relationship status: Complicated. Fucking Complicated.
Tags: call girl, lesbian, love, oral, oral sex, lesbian sex
Survey Terms: lesbian, vibrator, hypnotised, sticky
Pages: 2 - Distance: 53.265 m
Category: Lesbian Sex
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: 1950's housewife enjoys unexpected fling with her Avon lady.
Tags: 1950s aesthetic, bisexual, high femme, housewife, lesbian, nonmonogamy, polyamory, sex on the kitchen floor, vintage lingerie
Survey Terms: collarbones, collarbone, offering tubes, sample tubes, braced, pet, sticky, whipped, the tube

Mind Control

Pages: 5 - Distance: 180.441 m
Category: Mind Control
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: Does Donna find her place in the world as a helper monkey?
Tags: brainwashing, conditioning, fetish, footfetish, holidays, hypnosis, ludovicotechnique, masterslave, mindcontrol, petplay
Survey Terms: slave, pet, sticky, collar, transformed, rope, punished, slaves, whipped, transformation, locked, brace, clamp, contraction, prisoner, bound, locks, punishment, bondage, cell, from now on, tricked, glued, slaved, hypnotically, collars, cuffs, whips, hypnotic, cells
Page 1...• This mind-control story contains various foot-fetish and non-foot-fetish scenes and concepts. • This is the third story in the "Pet Teachers" series. Pet Teachers 3: Submissive Simian by JFGargiulo I ran through the forest. I didn't look back at the house no matter how much I was tempted to ... ...
Page 2..."Yes, my dear, you are Donna, but in name only." "When I find Vicky—" "Victoria is no longer your concern. None of your friends are. From now on, you will serve me." "Not likely. You tricked me—manipulated me against my friends. Fuck you." She turned to Elaine and snapped her fingers. "Feet." ...
Page 4...Elaine handed each present one by one to Melanie, who opened them and thanked herself for getting them ... We watched her admire the sex toys—gags, collars, cuffs, whips—hoping to be on the receiving end one day ... When the presents were opened, Mistress ordered Elaine and we pets to look in our stockings. ...
Pages: 1 - Distance: 34.668 m
Category: Mind Control
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: Jorge imagines how his night will unfold.
Tags: brainwash, brainwashed, brainwashing, erotic hypnosis, gay men, hypno, hypnosis, hypnotized, male masturbation, mutual masturbation
Survey Terms: slave, padded down, hypnotized, brainwashing, brainwashed, hypnotize, enslave
Page 1...Jorge didn't know what the 'C' stood for. Probably 'cock'; most of the videos made a big deal about the guy's dick and how important it was. Jorge didn't normally watch the clips-it wasn't his thing the way it was for Cameron, staring at some weird trippy fucked up pattern on the screen and listening to some guy tell you that you were hypnotized into being his sex slave. But he'd seen enough of them on nights like this to know what they were about, and there was a lot of stuff in there about getting addicted to Master C's cock and balls. ...
Pages: 1 - Distance: 30.266 m
Category: Mind Control
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: A Pastor hypnotizes a group of young women into sex.
Tags: hypnosis, incest, mind control, older men, pastor rick, reverse gangbang, slut problems, stupid little girls
Survey Terms: hypnosis, hypnotized, mind control, hypnotize, hypnotist
Page 1...Since this is my first Pastor Rick story on this platform I wanted to give a little backstory. Pastor Rick became a recurring character in my writings when I started very short, paragraph snippets about mind control and hypnosis. Basically, Pastor Rick has the ability to use his voice in order to hypnotize those around him. He definitely exploits others using this special ability and I have written many stories about him. He is also the villain in one of my upcoming novels. He is definitely a favorite amongst my readers and I hope everyone on Literotica enjoys him as well. ...
TMB: Rough Housingby BlueManticore
Pages: 1 - Distance: 35.864 m
Category: Mind Control
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: Frank gets rough with his tenants.
Tags: anal sex, apartment building, blow job, cum covered, cutting, landlord, lesbian sex, shower, tenant, tit fuck
Survey Terms: mind control, slave, handcuffs, cuffed, cuff, collar, uncuffed
Page 1..."Good. Strip and then put on just the white t-shirt and the white panties." "Ok," Wakana replied, no questions asked. With his mind control vapor drug, Frank had trained his girls well to just do as he said, no matter what he said. ...
Pages: 2 - Distance: 70.537 m
Category: Mind Control
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: Passing time on a long distance flight.
Tags: airplane, anal, blowjob, degradation, female sub, humiliation, male dom, mind control
Survey Terms: spank, spanking, clamped, locked, mind control, spankable, spanks, glued, clamping
Page 1...I again moved on to Steph. Her ass was shoved proudly up into the air. I stood directly behind her and grabbed both her ass cheeks with my hands. My fingers depressed into the skin of her ass just enough to get a really tight grip. I had enjoyed the spanks I'd planted on Jenna so I repeated the process with Steph. Slaps rang out each time I made contact. It was getting my dick nice and hard inside my pants. I was going to need to get a mouth or pussy around it soon. ...
Pages: 1 - Distance: 36.686 m
Category: Mind Control
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: Ren goes to film and explore the manor at the edge of town.
Tags: femboi, feminization, hypnosis, possession, mind control
Survey Terms: transformed, impossible to, glued, transformation
Back & Forth: Ada & Everettby GingerWildeDreams
Pages: 2 - Distance: 50.742 m
Category: Mind Control
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: 1950's | Loving hypnosis-play helps a housewife unwind.
Tags: sweet smut, 1950s aesthetic, consensual hypnosis, dominant-submissive, erotic hypnosis, heterosexual, hypnosis, married couple, mf, total power exchange
Survey Terms: whip, sticky, collarbone, locking, collarbones
Pages: 2 - Distance: 59.696 m
Category: Mind Control
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: Young hypnotist turns party trick into lifelong pleasure.
Tags: off-campus, apartment, coed, college, freshman, hypnosis, party, reluctance, trance, trick
Survey Terms: hypnosis, hypnotist, hypnotized, hypnotic, hypnotize, collar, genemajors

NonConsent/Reluctance

Pages: 1 - Distance: 33.157 m
Category: NonConsent/Reluctance
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: Emily tries to escape and is punished.
Tags: anal, captive, forced, kidnap, punishment, slave, spanking, teasing, tickling, vibrator
Survey Terms: clamps, chain, punishment, butt plug, spanked, dildo, vibrators, spank, clamp, captive, rope, cage, ropes, punish
Page 1..."Shhh," he pressed a finger to her lips. "Did I say that you could speak?" He reached into his pocket and pulled out a short chain with two dangerous looking clamps on the end. "These, my dear," Richard said brandishing the chain dangerously. "Are called nipple clamps. They go here," He snapped one onto her right nipple, and she cried out in pain. "And here," he snapped the other end on her left nipple. The clamps made her nipples swollen and unbearably sore. Richard grasped the dangling chain that hung between her breasts and began to tug her along. One pull made it feel like her nipples would be ripped off, so she quickly trotted along to relieve the pressure. Once they arrived at the office/torture chamber, Richard lead her to the ominous hook hanging from the ceiling. ...
The Blond Conby CoreyStreber
Pages: 2 - Distance: 82.168 m
Category: NonConsent/Reluctance
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: A desperate waitress decides to become a con artist.
Tags: anal, ass to mouth, blowjob, public sex, reluctance, tricked, non-con, noncon
Survey Terms: rules, rule, cufflinks, jail, brainwashed, spanked, spanking, spank, locked, padded my
Page 1...He chuckled. "I suppose you're right. Now, before we turn in for the night, tell me one more time: what are the three laws of con?" "Sure thing, boss!" I chirped. "Rule number one: never break character. "Rule number two: make the mark think he has control "Rule number three: never, ever break character." "Good girl," he stated. "You're gonna do great. You ready for tomorrow?" ...
Jerome's Visitby JonathanKatzen
Pages: 1 - Distance: 21.092 m
Category: NonConsent/Reluctance
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: An old friend comes to visit and makes things happen.
Tags: reluctance, strip
Survey Terms: whipped, tattoo
Page 1...She arched her back so her breasts were more prominent. "Like this?" Her breathing was getting deep and a little jagged. I hadn't noticed that before, but the tattoo on her ribs was rising and falling fast. Like a flower blowing in a breeze. Like a storm is coming up and the flowers are the first to feel the wind coming with all its power. So they bend and bend. ...
Pages: 2 - Distance: 42.379 m
Category: NonConsent/Reluctance
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: He has to obey her, or else..
Tags: big tits, blonde, blow job, coerced, cunnilingus, doctor, female dominant, forced oral, non-con
Survey Terms: permanently, locks, locking, locked, lock, bound, chain
Page 1..."Yeah, no," she replied as she started putting the uniform back on "I'll call you later." "Drop dead," he replied. "Please, relax!" she said "It's not like I'm going to chain you up in my basement or anything. But after finally getting a guy of the type I like into my grasp, a tall, muscular, handsome white European, I'm not going to let you go so easily," she grinned as she finished dressing up "You leave for home in, what, a couple of months? Taking your darkie love with you, I guess. Well, until then, as long as you are on this island, I'll call you and you'll come here, or else." she said as she pulled out the remote key to the door, pointed it towards the black door and pushed the button on it, unlocking the door. ...
Her Night Outby anonymous_doe
Pages: 1 - Distance: 12.448 m
Category: NonConsent/Reluctance
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: After getting stood up, she hits the club alone.
Tags: club, fingering, non-consensual, non-con, noncon
Survey Terms: hypnotic

Novels and Novellas

Pages: 4 - Distance: 165.749 m
Category: Novels and Novellas
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: Sam spreads her wings.
Tags: novel, novella, incest, taboo, lesbian, lesbian sex
Survey Terms: lesbian, locker, lesbians, chain, magic, cell, lockers, the tube, hood, locked, slave, tattoos, piercings, tattoo, sensory, sticky, hooded, riveted, pierced, clamped, vibrator, rules
Page 1...Total work of fiction. All characters engaged in sexual activities are 18 yrs or older. Part 4 is heavy on the lesbian theme and there is also references to incest. If this is not your bag, please stop reading now. If it is of interest, please continue. ...
Pages: 3 - Distance: 120.154 m
Category: Novels and Novellas
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: The wedding.
Tags: novel, novella
Survey Terms: buttplug, harness, contract, magic, rope, buttplugs, contracted, inner tube, clamps, armbinder, clamping, hypnotic
Page 1..."Put on the wrist and ankle Velcro straps." When the straps were secure I told her to lie on the bed face down. I picked up a 4-way webbing harness and 4 short bungee cords. I secured her arms behind her to the harness, then bend her legs back to attach them in a frogtie. She was now immobile. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and took off my pyjamas. My cock was already half firm. I rubbed the tip then stroked myself. Then I stood in front of Fiona with my cock against her lips. ...
Navy Nurse Ch. 24by Bodington
Pages: 3 - Distance: 86.201 m
Category: Novels and Novellas
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: Orgy at his home, Ralph has sex with his sister.
Tags: anal fisting, brother sister incest, cum swapping, deep throat, foot worship, lesbian sixty-nine, mmfffff orgy, tea bagging, toe sucking, vanilla sex
Survey Terms: chain, bracelets, lesbian, locked, rule, rules, bracelet, magic, ever again, transformed, permanent, cellist
Page 2..."I was designated as the starting point for the contest, and so I was to masturbate as the sole performer. At the second change of music a woman was added for a sixty-nine episode. At the next change of music a third woman was added to start a daisy chain of cunnilingus. Each succeeding repetition of the musical theme brought in another woman to extend the daisy chain. Once all six women were in the expanding daisy chain, the men were added one by one unto the chain. The woman behind the man was sucking his cock while he was eating out the cunt of the woman ahead of him. ...
Pages: 2 - Distance: 63.855 m
Category: Novels and Novellas
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: Moonlight, tears, laughter, and lovin'.
Tags: cunnilingus, love, making love, mature couple, romance, seasoned romance, second chances, romantic
Survey Terms: magically, slave, glued, surgery, punishment, contractions, sticky, locker, corsets, welts

Sci-Fi & Fantasy

Pages: 1 - Distance: 20.082 m
Category: Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: The after-effects of losing at magical cards.
Tags: clone, enf, forced orgasm, games, magic
Survey Terms: vibrator, magic, magical, ropes, magicked, ever again
Page 1...Emily woke up the next morning, naked and tied up in the common room of the boys dorm. Her lithe brown body was stretched out, hairless, and totally uncovered. Blessedly, the room was empty. She gave a slight tug and the remnant magic of the ropes dissolved, freeing her. Her bra and panties had been magicked away, but she found her thin green dress on the ground. She put it on. In the rush last night, it had been stretched and pulled. It sat low on her chest, threatening to flop out and expose her perky, braless boobs. ...
Page 1..."That'll make things a little easier," said Emmy, winking at Dani at the camera. Emmy put her hand on Emily's tummy and guided th egg-shaped vibrator to the lips of her vagina, before pressing it in. It was a tight fit, despite the slippery oil. ...
The Vengeful Tide Ch. 09by WordsToTheWise
Pages: 5 - Distance: 171.124 m
Category: Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: A betrayed captain reveals his powers to his crew.
Tags: blowjob, bondage, deepthroat, domination, exhibitionism, fantasy, female orgasm, femsub, maledom, spanking
Survey Terms: punish, magic, punishment, witch, punished, punishing, magical, bound, rope, captivated, pierced, slave, confines, spanked, solitary, magics, ruler, ropes, slaves, locks
Page 2...Since it was dark, I didn't get a good look at the person until they were pulled back aboard the ship. It was clear that on the trip up, my crew had bound the person in case they awoke. They placed him on the deck and I took notice of the rough, yet defined male shape of this Callamum survivor. ...
Page 4..."Makes you squirm beneath me. How would you elven brothers and sisters feel seeing a dignified elf beg to be punished and spanked like a lowly tavern wench? This is meant to be your punishment. Yet here you moan and groan like you dare enjoy this. Do you like it? Do you like being a slutty elf just waiting to get spanked on the ass with a wooden paddle? Tell me!" ...
Pages: 1 - Distance: 39.378 m
Category: Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: Seth uses his power to quit his job in a flourish.
Tags: beg, boss, deep throat, enf, exhibitionism, genie, humiliation, orgasm, revenge, tentacles
Survey Terms: genie, magical, magic, braced, brace, punishment, cell
Page 1...(Thanks to Drewau for editing. Comments and feedback are always welcome and appreciated. To briefly catch anyone up that hasn't read the first two chapters. A man finds a sexy genie in a lamp that grants him three wishes. The first is for a billion dollars, the second is the power to make any woman have the most powerful orgasm of her life just by touching her, and the third has yet to be used.) ...
Pages: 2 - Distance: 58.377 m
Category: Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: Christoph gets some information, and a new direction.
Tags: blue balls, centaur, elf, exhibitionism, goblin, hands free orgasm, orc, wizard
Survey Terms: magical, magic, ponyboy, transformation, unscuffed, transformations, scuffs, punishment, ropes, sticky, glue
Page 1..."Oh yeah?" She growled, reaching down between her thighs, where a leather loincloth hung from a belt of tiny bronze plates, and pulled it aside to brazenly reveal what had to be a solid foot of green cockmeat, still soft. "Beat this ponyboy, or beat me off, whichever you like!" Judging by the dark color in her cheeks, it was a safe bet to say this orc was drunk, which also explained why she thought she could best someone with equine endowment in such a contest. ...
Pages: 1 - Distance: 35.784 m
Category: Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: Ethan explores new pleasures.
Tags: cum inflation, demon, double penetration, futa, futa on futa, genderswap, mind control, multiple orgasm, orgasm control, magic
Survey Terms: magic, rope, futa, modified, sticky, transformed, ropes, modifying
Page 1...This chapter contains some new things, like gender swapping, double futa penetration and cum inflation. If that's not your thing, look away now!" Ruby and Vex entered Ethan's room. Vex looked amused, while Ruby looked both nervous and excited. ...
Pages: 2 - Distance: 46.001 m
Category: Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: A review of past stories and characters that are converging.
Tags: bisexuality, characters, dominance, incubus, mind control, polyamory, submission, succubus, synopsis
Survey Terms: magic, bound, magical, seamlessly, mind control, lesbian, slavery, slave, magick, collar, modified, harems, enslaved, harem, permanently, ward
Page 1...They also grow stronger bonds with each other as they find out how to combine their powers to push back against dark forces, and strengthen their own love. They rescue Kelly's friend Jenn from impending sexual slavery, and for a time she is part of their mental mesh. Part two ends with Jeremiah and Kelly's wedding and the knowledge that their family of five will soon expand. ...
Pages: 2 - Distance: 69.229 m
Category: Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: Reynard Bedlam and Skye Steiner meet.
Tags: blackmail, blowjob, cumshot, dark romance, superhero, oral sex, romance, romantic
Survey Terms: prison, impossible to, rules, magic, jail, cell, transforming, punishments, locked, confines
Page 1..."Well," she sighed, "it's that or not seeing him for a millennia. He's at the Waldheim Super Super-Max, isn't he?" "Yes. He's in a 10'x8' cell under constant dampeners 24/7/365. No visitors. No direct living contact with the outside world of any kind." ...
Pages: 3 - Distance: 95.59 m
Category: Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Post Date: 07/29/2020
Description: A robbery at the Guild leads to the slums of Ur's Quarter.
Tags: conspiracy, dragon jade, fantasy, magic, mystery, sorcerer
Survey Terms: magic, helmet, lock, rule, rules, tattoos, punishment, claustrophobic, lockpicking, scuffle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fetish Modifications - 2019-Mar-18

chastity - literotica search

Weekly Cleanup - 2021-Jan-08