Chastity - 2019-Dec-29

Literotica

Transsexuals & Crossdressers

Pages: 2 - Distance: 60.316m
Description: Prom night is no time for abstinence.
Tags: big cock, blowjob, car sex, domination, futa, futa on female, milf, futanari, older woman, oral
Terms: and chastity: 1, of chastity or: 1
(page 1)...ympathy. "But I think I have an idea how we can break my erstwhile son of this notion of abstinence and chastity. We'll come back for the dress later, my dear. Right now, it's time we went to La Belle Femme. It's...
(page 1)...o me, sweetheart. You are far, far from ugly. If my idiot son has some twisted notion of the purity of chastity or some religious crap in his head that is no reflection of you. If he can't see the gorgeous treasure...

Pages: 3 - Distance: 92.902m
Description: Paul's Mistress decides to let someone new into their game.
Tags: forced fem, gay, humiliation, maid, roommate, sissy
Terms: a chastity belt: 1, cage: 10, chain: 2, his chastity cage: 1, lesbian: 1, pink chastity cage: 1, the chastity cage: 2
(page 1)...nd there, he found a wonderful panoply of experiences. He'd watched incest, interracial, gang bang, lesbian and fetish, but he'd really discovered himself when he found femdom humiliation videos. At first, h...
(page 1)...'t anything impressive at all, except for impressively small she once quipped. He slipped it inside the chastity cage, worried it would be instantly painful. Instead, the inside seemed smooth and while it was a snug f...
(page 1)...ust the next step in the intense game he and Miss St. Claire had been playing for years. The tug of his chastity cage, and something deep inside him, told him otherwise, but he held onto that hope. He cracked open his...
(page 2)...punished for that." Hearing he'd be punished made Paul gasp involuntarily, his clit spasming in the cage. Dean of course noticed and chuckled, slapping him on the ass. "Oh, you sexy little bitch, let's se...
(page 3)...Dean laughed again and set the chain with the key back on the side table. He picked up a sheet of paper and handed it over to Paul and s...

Pages: 2 - Distance: 62.987m
Description: Keith's afternoon with Beth doesn't go as he hoped...
Tags: blowjob, cei, femdom, forced bi, forced fem, sissy, sph, humiliation
Terms: a chastity cage: 1, cage: 10, caged: 1, off permanently he: 1, permanent: 1, the chastity and: 1
(page 1)...y he was exhausted because of what had happened. He reached under the sheet and felt at the plastic cage surrounding his junk. Beth, the cheer captain, had locked it on him at the end of cheer practice la...
(page 1)...d into his bathroom, sitting down on the toilet. He'd discovered last night that standing to pee in a chastity cage was more work than it was work, the natural bend of the cage making aiming kind of difficult. After relieving himself, he hopped in the shower and brushed his t...
(page 1)...kept imagining yesterday in the shower, everything I hope to do with you. Oh, is this okay with the cage, I'm not hurting you am I?"...
(page 1)... dress her up, put make-up on her. All it took was being a little nice to her. Hell, those are semi-permanent highlights, she'll have those in for a couple weeks. But, look at how cute she is - stand up for Ja...
(page 2)...e he was processing this he felt something tug at his dick and when he looked down he saw it was re-caged and Beth had reset the lock....

Pages: 1 - Distance: 41.031m
Description: Mistress begins training a beta male to become a sissy.
Tags: transsexual, transgender, trans, tranny, sissy
Terms: cuffed: 1, cuffs: 1, that chastity tube: 1, the chastity tube: 1, uncuff: 1, uncuffed: 1
(page 1)...hy but somehow I was finding all of this exciting. As soon as I put my arms behind my back Di place cuffs on me....
(page 1)...There I was butt naked, arms cuffed behind my back, and my tiny cock fully hard. As Di looked at it she began to giggle. "Oh my Joe, th...
(page 1)...She stepped back and took a look at me. "That chastity tube is perfect for you, you look adorable wearing it. In time I am certain you will come to understand ...
(page 1)..."Very good Joe, now comes the next part. I'm going to uncuff you and allow you to think about what you have just said. I will give you 5 minutes to yourself to ...
(page 1)...d racing in thoughts. I thought about her rules, how hard could they be to follow? I looked down at the chastity tube thinking, no big deal, I don't get to use it anyway. Then my mind pictured her beautiful body and h...

Pages: 1 - Distance: 22.83m
Description: Piggy tries to earn a tail by serving the guests sexually.
Tags: chastity, cunnilingus, exhibitionism, mm, mtf, transformation, videotaping
Terms: cage: 4, caged: 1, the chastity cage: 1
(page 1)...Plus, that smack on the ass felt kind of good. It made my cock throb in the cage, and I decided I wouldn't mind it happening again. I stopped licking long enough to swallow and let...
(page 1)... were hard and they hurt but they also felt so good. Each one sent little burts of pleasure into my caged dick, and I jerked my hips just like I was fucking. The hot stinging pain in my ass tingled and I l...
(page 1)...orner of my eye, and my cock that seemed determined to shred itself pushing against the bars of the cage. I jerked my hips, just out of instinct, and it drove Paul's cock further into my ass....
(page 1)...rneath me every time I moved and my nipples were rock hard. Even my dick pressing against the metal cage made me feel good, knowing I was helpless to get hard and had to stay small and soft while all this...
(page 1)... covered in pussy juice. My ass hurt and my dick was trying to mangle itself it was pushing against the chastity cage so far. I slumped down in exhaustion and just looked at the floor for a few seconds....

Cherry Pt. 03 by Cirkle7
Pages: 1 - Distance: 34.467m
Description: The Gang bang.
Tags: big cocks, feminization, group sex, interracial, oral sex, gangbang, group
Terms: cage: 4, chain: 1, in chastity: 1, in chastity twitched: 1, piercing: 1, the chastity device: 1
(page 1)... throat on the first try. As I pulled it out, I felt the veins of the shaft on my tongue, as my new piercing was dancing its way up its new toy. At the first sign of precum, I opened wide and swallowed his co...
(page 1)... sight. "There is going to be a total of twelve big black cocks here tonight." My cock still locked in chastity twitched at his statement....
(page 1)...t statement she made only fueled the fire inside me. I pictured it happening as cum dripped from my cage. "You little slut! Bet you can't wait to see your wife have a real orgasm," she said, knowing I cou...
(page 1)...of sorts. The hot pink lace made me look hot. Wendy managed to tuck my penis away. Using a necklace chain, she attached to the cage; she pulled it out of sight and it rested uncomfortably between my legs. That caused me to step a b...
(page 1)...felt so sexy stripping off my g-string for my sexy audience. Wendy finally took my tiny cock out of the chastity device. It looked like a big clit, it shrunk in the cage. I was changed! I felt a fat rod enter my now needy ass, as I worked Drake's cock in and out my mou...

Mind Control

Pages: 5 - Distance: 185.316m
Description: Tyler worries. Blackmail! Master Levi. Tyler learns.
Tags: bondage, domination, humiliation, lactation, masturbation, oral, prostate milking, voyeurism, wet sex, mind control
Terms: chain: 1, her chastity: 2, her chastity up: 1, lesbianism: 1, modifications: 1, permanent: 2, the chastity down: 1, your chastity: 1
(page 1)..."Lesbianism is a blasphemy in the eyes of God. I'm not gay, Mom."...
(page 2)...Her face and breasts looked glazed. Levi's modifications were complete - he was a junior Whoremaster with the massive supply of cum that went along with it....
(page 3)...or some unknown reason, the hypnotic seems to wear off Emily after twelve hours. Rather than making permanent changes to her personality, the effects are temporary."...
(page 4)...Stacie was dressed in a tight black latex catsuit with a silver chain belt. She wore black latex thigh boots with stiletto heels....
(page 4)...Emily knelt and pushed the chastity down over her ballet boots....

Pages: 3 - Distance: 95.675m
Description: Vengeance for Mr. Cadman, his bitch, Chaos agent, & One Fate.
Tags: nonconsentual reluctant, anal, mf sex, fantasy, non human, anal sex, supernatural, romantic, mind control
Terms: chastity and: 2, and chastity: 1, and chastity had: 1, of chastity before: 1, sheath: 1, takes chastity and: 1, where chastity: 1
(page 1)...Part 6: Greg tells the girls about the fates and demonstrates his powers. Then he takes Chastity and messes up her mind....
(page 1)...Mom's mouth was moving like a blur and she was moaning so loud it was like having a vibrating sheath wrapped over my dick. I felt my balls churn and then I was spewing down my mother's throat. After m...
(page 1)...ep. Why did a monster like Jefferson Cadman get to live in such splendor when people like my sister and Chastity had to live in cramped homes with men who didn't appreciate them? As a matter of fact, Jefferson was ri...
(page 2)...he mercenary mentality she'd learned from Tommy and replaced it with an innocence that rivaled that of Chastity before I tweaked her. The only thing I didn't make innocent was her knowledge of sex. I left everything sh...
(page 2)...Janice knelt in front of me. "They went to the mall master. Chastity and Charlotte needed to buy some clothes that better suited them as your wives. Barbie took them as she...

Costume Shop Ch. 02: First Night by taking_you_deeper
Pages: 1 - Distance: 30.175m
Description: Wendy heads home to think about her day.
Tags: lesbian, masturbation, mind control, transformation, lesbian sex
Terms: chastity club: 1
(page 1)...michael (nee Brandt, if anyone cares) had been raised a proper Protestant lady. Preacher's daughter, Chastity Club president, only ever been with one man, the works. She'd instilled the same values in my sister Can...

BDSM

Teacher's Pet by MissSubmissive0861
Pages: 1 - Distance: 14.298m
Description: Lillian is the teacher's pet. Quite literally.
Tags: erotic, school, teacher, student, bdsm
Terms: the chastity belt: 1
(page 1)...d one, the largest he's given me. It stretches my pussy lips open but I can't do anything about it. The chastity belt is secure around my nether regions. I had to come to his room during my lunch period —thankfully hi...

Pages: 1 - Distance: 18.163m
Description: A slave learns just how difficult his new role is.
Tags: ass worship, bbw, bdsm, collar, fetish, leash, slave, slavery
Terms: cage: 3, chain: 5, handcuffs: 2, metal chastity cage: 1
(page 1)...ortable however, and I constantly felt the urge to roll into a ball and warm myself. The cold steel handcuffs keeping my wrists bound chafed and chilled, most likely hand-selected to make me suffer further....
(page 1)...k I would have the honor of helping her into it later, assuming I did not find myself locked in the cage in the corner for disappointing her....
(page 1)...Without a word, she unhooked my chain from the spot near the door, and dragged me towards the corner of the room. She was a powerful woma...
(page 1)...Before long, my Mistress had reached her destination. Before me, next to my punishment cage, was a wooden box. It was around three feet tall, painted black, with an open front. Inside the box...
(page 1)...ssing against my tongue. Her breathing grew more and more rapid, and before long she had yanked the chain so hard that my face was flush against her body, my tongue as deep as humanly possible in her assho...

Erotic Couplings

Pages: 2 - Distance: 42.883m
Description: Cheating in the Bible Belt.
Tags: asian, cheating, disrespect, facial, forbidden fruit, neighbor, vietnamese, wedding ring
Terms: as chastity belts: 1
(page 1)... belt and fighting with my Khaki's which have so many steps to disrobe I have often thought of them as chastity belts for men....

Loving Wives

Sweet Depravity by fv_fakval
Pages: 1 - Distance: 19.856m
Description: Indian couple fulfills their fantasy.
Tags: loving wife, fantasy, indian
Terms: cage: 2, the chastity: 1
(page 1)...ody was visible within a few moments. Wearing a white vest over his protruding belly, and with just the chastity-cage on his lower half, he looked way older than the middle-aged husband he was....
(page 1)...band sitting in a state of daze in his bedroom. He could feel his jizz coming out freely inside the cage even without any physical touch. Undoubtedly this was the best he could get in the last few weeks a...

NonConsent/Reluctance

Turkish Delight by Phil1951
Pages: 2 - Distance: 75.622m
Description: A Woman's revenge.
Tags: chastity, interracial, oral, prison, revenge
Terms: a chastity device: 2, chain: 2, the chastity device: 8
(page 1)...he shackle. David was reluctant but agreed to be shackled. David was shackled hands and feet with a chain between his hands and feet....
(page 2)... help and had sent him to the hospital to get the device removed but the story of the young man and the chastity device was told many times over, mainly to embarrass the young women who worked there....
(page 2)...Afat handed over the chastity device....
(page 2)...The chastity device was produced and fastened over David's penis. It was a very tight fit. The guards were speaking in ...
(page 2)...erful. You will meet him shortly. Perhaps more importantly I have arranged all this. I arranged for the chastity device and I arranged for you not to have protection any more. Look, here is the key to the chastity device and it will stay with me." Afat showed him the key on a chain round her neck....

Lesbian Sex

The Bet by MissThina
Pages: 1 - Distance: 17.335m
Description: A Mistress outlining a fantasy for her pet.
Tags: lesbian femdom, femdom, female dominant, female submissive, lesbian domme, domme, second person pov, pet
Terms: a chastity belt: 1, bondage: 1, in chastity for: 2, into chastity for: 1
(page 1)...ng however you choose. If you wish to lay about all day and watch TV so be it, or spend it in tight bondage and being forced to orgasm over and over again with a vibrator...well I can also accommodate that a...
(page 1)...I finally pull what I'm looking for out of the cabinet and it's a chastity belt, one of yours with two thick, hollow plugs that allow you to be emptied so that the belt doesn't ha...
(page 1)... the bed as I go back to stroking your back gently "no pet, should you lose then you will be placed into chastity for as many months as equal to the day of the month it currently is, so in this case."...
(page 1)...I pause as I look at the calendar, "you would be in chastity for twenty-three months, consider it an incentive to make sure you don't cum pet."...
(page 1)...please your Mistress at odds with your desire to cum regardless of the consequences of being locked in chastity for over two years as a result....

Romance

Going "Local" by ElderDirt
Pages: 3 - Distance: 91.435m
Description: Maddy's "ono" taste of a two-legged shark.
Tags: brown-skinned hawaiian boy, hawaii, irish catholic virgin, oral sex, saving herself for marriage, vaginal virgin, whirlwind romance, white new england girl, small tits
Terms: of chastity: 1, permanent: 1
(page 3)...od...just like that. If this is what being fucked feels like, you may end up making me break my vow of chastity....
(page 3)... effort to fit in and all, and how making love with you feels. If we continue this way, why make it permanent? Then you will get everything you wanted to find in Hawaii."...

NonHuman

Mounted by xerox2
Pages: 4 - Distance: 126.712m
Description: A cavalryman in King Andrew's army becomes his next mount.
Tags: dragon, dragoness, pet play, transformation, transgender, non-human, nonhuman
Terms: chastity: 1, a chastity belt: 1, cage: 3, cages: 1, chain: 4, chains: 3, her chastity belt: 1, his chastity belt: 1, pierced: 1, transformation: 3
(page 1)...TAGS: Transformation, TGTF, Dragons, sex, straight, gay, oral, petplay, chastity, mental changes, submission/domination,...
(page 1)...Mordred watched as his hooded minions wrapped the cage in wooden planks and hammered them into place. Soon, a plain crate sat in the center of the room, t...
(page 1)...The transformation was complete. Laying where the human Derek once stood, was a massive black dragon. Wings large enou...
(page 2)... nothin'." The moment the gate was closed, he ran, leaving Derek alone for the first time since his transformation. He collapsed on the thatch mattress, exhausted....
(page 3)...He found Violet hopelessly licking her chastity belt. Her nostrils flared. Her eyes shot his direction. She leapt to her feet, faced her backside toward...

Gay Male

Pages: 3 - Distance: 90.178m
Description: A sissy gets married.
Tags: gay, gay male, cuck, cuckold, sissy
Terms: cage: 2, chain: 1, in chastity: 2, it permanently locked: 1, piercing: 1, pink chastity cage: 1
(page 1)...d, princess? Do you remember her? She was so gorgeous. She was tall and strong with long dark hair, piercing blue eyes, and huge tits with thick brown nipples. She had that thick sexy ass and her pussy was ni...
(page 2)...me even more of a sissy, if that was possible. Your wife decided it was time to put your sissy clit in chastity. That's right, princess. Even though your clit was useless, she wanted it locked up. Even though yo...
(page 2)...e wanted you to never have access to it without her permission. So your clitty was locked away in a pink chastity cage and she kept the key attached to an anklet chain on one of her long sexy legs. You were so humiliated and defeated. And she made you beg for it, sis...
(page 2)...o you remember that? One night while you were eating her delicious pussy she made you beg to be put in chastity. And you did. You begged and pleaded with your goddess to lock your sissy clitty away. Just like th...
(page 2)...t dick deep into you and you would sissygasm almost every time. Your weak clit would tremble in its cage as it leaked clear goo all over the bed. And he loved humiliating you almost as much as your wife d...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fetish Modifications - 2019-Mar-18

chastity - literotica search

Weekly Cleanup - 2021-Jan-08