Witch - 2019-Oct-31

Literotica

Gay Male

Horsing Around by grgy56
Pages: 1 - Distance: 27.118m
Description: Halloween party masquerade prank changes course.
Tags: cosplay, oral, halloween party, masquerade, prank, mistaken identity
Terms: witch: 1
(page 1)...I turned to see it was Cherri. She was the principle actor of the show. She was dressed as a sexy witch. A short black dress, strategically rips in the right places accentuated her perfect body and pert ...

Erotic Couplings

Halloween Mash-Up by RobAnthony53
Pages: 2 - Distance: 80.744m
Description: Catherine's neighbor throws a sexy Halloween party.
Tags: blow job, exhibitionist, halloween, pussy eating, rear entry, woman on top
Terms: orgasm: 10, orgasmic: 1, switch: 1, witch: 1
(page 1)...lete surprise. Catherine stands directly in front of me, at least I think it's Catherine, wearing a witch costume, black mask and holding a stick with a crow on top. I don't know what to say and just stand...
(page 1)...her labia. My cock throbs as I feel her flesh pulse. We are driving each other towards a fulfilling orgasm....
(page 1)...I stretch my head enough to capture her crimson red nipple. I gently suck her stiff nubbin and then switch to her other. As I suckle, Catherine squeezes her inner muscles to grasp my rigid seven-inches....
(page 2)...My cock fills her mouth, her lips, tongue and hands urge me toward orgasm, I know I'm not going to last long out here in the open. I continue along with the fantasy and urge...
(page 2)... your tongue, I'll be a happy woman. My pussy is still dripping, and I can't stop thinking about my orgasm."...

Pages: 3 - Distance: 102.002m
Description: Revenge sex with a colleague's young wife.
Tags: married, milf, old/young, oral, seduction, stockings, oral sex, mature
Terms: orgasm: 5, switch: 1, switched: 1, twitching: 2, witch: 1
(page 1)...els good under there" as she sat up and wiggled her arse which made her titties wobble. Swiftly she switched positions with her arse now facing my head and her legs wide apart revealing a bald fanny under her...
(page 1)...s' that I had a big cock and knew how to use it, and I always ensured my lady love had at least one orgasm and...
(page 2)...rella, you're not going to leave me like this though, are you?" I took her hand and placed it on my twitching cock....
(page 2)...The 'Witch Switch' had been clicked and her normally soft Irish lilt had turned into the howl of a banshee!...
(page 3)...in up to the knuckle she screamed out loud and began bouncing on the bed as a second, more powerful orgasm took over her young body!...

Lesbian Sex

Pages: 1 - Distance: 16.421m
Description: Kidnapped, used in a ritual, and enslaved?
Tags: collar, lesbian, ritual, slave, witches, lesbian sex
Terms: cage: 3, cages: 1, chains: 1, magic: 1, orgasm: 1, orgasmic: 1, tattoos: 1, witch: 1, witches: 2
(page 1)... legs still spread open, in line with the sides of the triangle, but not outside the lines. A metal cage was then dropped over me, it was a shiny cage, very reflective. From a distance you wouldn't be able to see it. It caused me to have to lean over...
(page 1)...d their long smooth legs were amazing. They sat themselves in the same position I was sitting in my cage, but with their heads held high, looking at the demon....
(page 1)...The witches didn't say anything but dropped their heads a little....
(page 1)..."Goddess, what do you desire of us?" The head witch was now standing....
(page 1)...ked like a dungeon. Gray and red floor and walls. Sex and torture devices spread through the space. Cages hanging above my head and recessed in the wall....

Pages: 1 - Distance: 28.924m
Description: A young witch titillates her friend through witchcraft.
Tags: lesbian seduction, nipples, religious subversion, supernatural, thighs, witch, seduction, historical
Terms: bewitched: 1, bewitching: 1, magick: 2, magickal: 1, witch: 3, witchcraft: 10, witches: 2
(page 1)...--Author's note: this story was inspired by my recent research into the Salem witch trials of 1692, and one author's observation of the sexual undertones in the accounts of witchcraft: "pricking", arched backs, moaning, etc. So I decided to spin this concept into an erotic story of ...
(page 1)...Sarah had already accepted that her dabblings in magick might land her in hell, but that fact was strictly secret from everyone except her mother, her teacher. "Oh Mercy, this could not be witchcraft, do we not use herbs all the time for getting well?"...
(page 1)...ates. Perhaps she misinterpreted the sight, but she cannot calm her racing heart. If Sarah is doing witchcraft, though, she must try to convince her to stop. She loves her friend, and does not want her damned o...
(page 1)... years, I thought perhaps you were just an excellent gardener... but Reverend Paris's sermons about witchcraft of late have made me begin to suspect that there are indeed witches in Salem, and that you are one of them." Her eyes flash up to Sarah's stark white face, and she wan...
(page 1)..."Poppets?!" Mercy cries out. "Sarah, whatever for?! Witches use those to harm innocents!"...

The Tutor by JodiHutchins
Pages: 3 - Distance: 96.276m
Description: Chrissy spends her Halloween night at the university library.
Tags: ghosts, halloween, lesbian paranormal romance, lesbian romance, lesbian sex, oral sex, paranormal romance
Terms: chains: 1, orgasm: 1, witch: 4, witches: 1
(page 1)...chortling madly in their varied costumes, from little demons to cartoon characters and a handful of witches. A Batman bumped into me, his little bag full of candy smacking my leg. His excitement and happines...
(page 1)...I longed for more. This didn't stop me from wearing my favorite black knee-high pleated skirt and a witch hat atop my head. The corset top I wore under my long jacket displayed a healthy dose of cleavage w...
(page 1)...breeze passed over me, tugging on the loose strands of hair escaping the lazy bun tucked beneath my witch hat, as if phantom fingers wanted run through my thick black hair. My skirt fluttered in the wind a...
(page 1)...I shrugged. "I won't. You've got me seeing carbon chains behind my eyelids."...
(page 2)...As abrupt as her orgasm was, she pushed my hands away and fell to her knees. Before I had a moment to think, she pinned me ...

Pages: 3 - Distance: 107.289m
Description: The end of Kaelin and Jemma's story.
Tags: lesbian romance, romance, submission, supernatural, vampire, lesbian sex, lesbian, romantic
Terms: orgasm: 2, orgasms: 1, switch: 1, twitched: 1, witch: 1, witches: 1
(page 1)...he last few weeks thinking she'd never touch me again. It didn't take long at all for me to have an orgasm. I gripped her back and hid my face against the nape of her neck, finally able to allow myself to b...
(page 1)... her tongue around the length of my slit and I'd whimper. We stayed like that through my next three orgasms when she finally and suddenly stopped at the beginning of my third. She sat back on her knees, watching me as my body twitched and I wiggled. I put my own hand between my legs to continue the sensation, and then I finally rela...
(page 2)...t always was. We were supposed to rear end her vehicle, and when she came to the window, shoot her, switch vehicles. Simple enough, right? Not when Jesse was the one in the driver's seat. She began to panic...
(page 2)...I knew a few things about her. Riley liked prizes, and to her, I was a prize. She knew that I was a witch from reading my energy, she also was somehow aware that I'd spent a lot of time with another vampir...
(page 3)...I ate her out until she had an orgasm, and then I added two fingers to the mix, remembering her offer from earlier, I lifted her with my ...

A Hero's Task Pt. 01 by SerArthurHeath
Pages: 1 - Distance: 41.59m
Description: Mya the warrior teaches a barmaid that men aren't everything.
Tags: first time, lesbian rescue, lesbian seduction, lesbian sex, oral sex, setting the scene, lesbian, oral
Terms: lesbian: 1, orgasm: 1, witch: 1
(page 1)...Thirdly: I am a straight(ish) cis-man writing this from a lesbian's PoV. I am sorry if I make any offensive assumptions, and please do offer constructive feedback ab...
(page 1)...girls like this one, several heads of state, priestesses, warrior women from distant tribes and one witch....
(page 1)...r female's lower lips, the same pattern had transpired every time. They were sopping, she made them orgasm, time after time, they tasted her afterward, never needing coercion, and they always returned anoth...

Mind Control

Transformations - Were-Bimbo Ch. 05 by wayneandanntriskelion
Pages: 4 - Distance: 150.139m
Description: Amy and Eddie. Chad's revenge. Biker bar.
Tags: gangbang, group sex, lesbian, oral sex, prostitution, threesome, group, lesbian sex, oral, mind control
Terms: curse: 1, magic: 1, orgasm: 2, pierce: 2, pierced: 1, piercings: 1, switched: 1, tattoo: 2, tattooed: 1, tattoos: 2, transformation: 1, transformations: 1, witch: 2, witches: 1
(page 1)...Transformations: Curse of the Were-Bimbo Ch. 5...
(page 1)..."Insta-Heal. More magic from the Church. Open your eyes, honey."...
(page 2)...Mr. Muscles's roared as he came deep in Stella's asshole, but it was Sindy that felt his orgasm. "Aiggh! Jesus! Oh, God, Bull!"...
(page 2).... But, it gets easier. You'll see in time." Gwen looked down in the mirror at Amy's tummy. "The two tattoos you created, what do they mean?"...
(page 4)...Meat pounded her, his thick cock touching nice places in her as he fucked her. She felt her orgasm growing - not so much from the small, nine inch cock inside her, but from the fact she was being us...

Transformations - Were-Bimbo Ch. 06-07 by wayneandanntriskelion
Pages: 7 - Distance: 250.854m
Description: Amy Chooses. Bull and Sindy might be heroes. Conclusion.
Tags: bimbofication, body modification, groupsex, intrigue, lesbian, oral, scifi, seduction, threesome
Terms: curse: 2, lesbian: 1, magic: 1, modifications: 1, orgasm: 2, orgasming: 1, pierced: 2, piercing: 1, switch: 1, switched: 4, switches: 1, tattooed: 1, transformation: 1, transformations: 1, witch: 5, witches: 3
(page 1)...Comments are welcome as always! This is the conclusion of Curse of the Were-Bimbo, thanks for reading!...
(page 1)..."No, it doesn't. What I do for her is a mercy, and what we did to you is a curse. I know that, Chad. I can tell you I'm sorry, but honestly? The hell that is coming, Chad? You have no idea what is on its way. There will come a day when you will know this curse saved you both."...
(page 3)...you can stay. You remember me. Remember what I looked like before? If you stay, you'll get the same modifications I got. The Church is going to pay for everything you want for the rest of your life. You just work ...
(page 4)...Amy smiled up at them both and switched again....
(page 7)...The Story Continues in Transformations: Visions of Sugarplums...

Erotic Horror

Pages: 6 - Distance: 221.386m
Description: A ghost hunting adventure leads to unexpected encounters.
Tags: facial, fellatio, ghosts, large breasts, oral sex, shower blowjob, small breasts, swallowing, unprotected sex
Terms: cage: 1, curse: 1, magic: 1, orgasm: 1, pierced: 1, piercing: 1, switching: 1, twitch: 1, twitched: 1, twitching: 2, witch: 6, witchcraft: 1
(page 1)...lips slid up and down the first couple of inches of his length in a driving rhythm. Soon, his penis twitched and pulsated. Knowing the signs, Honor readied herself while still torturing the cold, aching nubs ...
(page 3)..., Hanna screamed and hugged Jeremy, her large, firm breasts pushing against his right arm and side. Switching his flashlight to his free left hand, Jeremy pointed it across the room just in time to see a felin...
(page 4)...om kneeling between his spread legs to kneeling astride him, her trimmed bush mere inches above his twitching pole....
(page 5)..."Oh yes," Hannah sighed, taking his hand. "If you don't mind making love to a witch."...
(page 6)...ning, Jeremy balled up the bedcovers in his fists, just as Hannah had done when he licked her to an orgasm, and tried to give in to the pleasure from his lover's incredibly talented mouth. But the sensation...

Before Sunrise Ch. 03 by RockStarGod
Pages: 2 - Distance: 62.282m
Description: The aftermath of Ras and Dana's night together.
Tags: horror, shower sex, straight sex, supernatural
Terms: orgasm: 2, witch: 1
(page 1)...leasure. Her hips bucked and she reached behind her and death-gripped one of the heavy pillows. Her orgasm was strong and she felt like she may pass out from excruciating bliss....
(page 2)...blistering pace. She wrapped her long legs around her new lover's torso and squeezed tightly as her orgasm wreaked havoc through her body. Had Ras needed air to survive, he would have been pleading for reli...
(page 2)..."Yes, Ras," Dana responded before he could say the word. "I'm a witch."...

Wet Willie Ch. 02 by backdoorboogie
Pages: 1 - Distance: 20.48m
Description: Wife cheats on Halloween night and gets payback.
Tags: body paint, demon, fancy dress party, fang fanny, frankenstein, halloween night, supergirl, wonder woman, wife cheats
Terms: orgasm: 1, witch: 1
(page 1)...So we began work on our costumes. Sylvia dressed as the evil witch in the film Maleficent. A tight black leather outfit with two large horns coming out the top of her...
(page 1)..."My turn" said Jo. "You certainly filled my tummy with that orgasm" she said....

Pages: 4 - Distance: 151.339m
Description: The past catches up on Kilili.
Tags: horror, incubus, lilith, erotic horror, succubus, non-human, nonhuman
Terms: bewitched: 1, chains: 2, curse: 1, cursed: 2, curses: 1, magical: 1, orgasm: 1, switching: 1, twitched: 1, witch: 3
(page 1)..."Fuck." Levant cursed, knowing she was on the cusp. If he hung around any longer she would be completely lost, he would h...
(page 1)..."Only if you promise to rip the clothes from me after and take me on that magical piano of yours."...
(page 2)...Lili body went into overdrive. Her mouth filled with saliva, her breasts ached, eyes dilated, holes twitched. She waited for her thighs to grow warm and wet from the copious amount of nectar her vulva now gen...
(page 3)..."No, I shall not be beguiled again. You've damned my family to hell, witch."...
(page 3)...Delanoe paid no heed to the screams, instead glaring at Dora, "Bring the chains salope."...

Recall by SyleusSnow
Pages: 1 - Distance: 35.246m
Description: Halloween party hookup. A beginning or something else?
Tags: halloween, mf, romance, supernatural
Terms: witch: 2
(page 1)...Scanning the crowd, it seemed pirates and sexy witch costumes were still popular. Not much imagination in this crowd, but we were an insurance firm afte...
(page 1)...Tink. You're really dirty for a G-rated fairy. Next year wear a Malevolence costume. Or sexy Wicked Witch of the West."...

Romance

Rick or Cheat? by roddymac99
Pages: 7 - Distance: 277.139m
Description: A Halloween Party leads Cassie to a life changing decision.
Tags: costume, halloween, party, romance, teen, 18-year-old, college, co-ed, coed, halloween party
Terms: cuffs: 1, curse: 2, modifications: 1, orgasm: 1, orgasmed: 1, piercing: 1, switched: 1, tattoo: 2, witch: 5, witches: 1
(page 1)...s clearly visible through the diamond net material. For a moment, she wished she had a belly button piercing, but as her eyes cast up her body to the shallow V of the dress, she wished she had a strapless bra...
(page 1)...ing especially handsome in the gothic vampire costume, the long black coat with large maroon velvet cuffs and matching waistcoat, which he'd paired with a white shirt, a cravat and grey trousers. Richard l...
(page 2)...tone and once again casting his eyes towards Cassie. She felt her cheeks flush again. "Perhaps this witch would confine me to eternity in hell with you by my side," he said, tilting his head to one side. "Though that, I imagine, would be far from a curse." He gasped as Flick slapped him on the back....
(page 3)..."My great grand mother. She was from Singapore," she explained. Her tattoo, which she got on her 18th birthday, was a 3x1.5 inch rectangle, the outside line in black with the...
(page 7)...nally focussing on her friends. Her smiled widened when she saw Lauren wave, and she giggled at the witch costume, sure the skirt section was shorter than she remembered. The handsome vampire beside her gr...

Pages: 4 - Distance: 151.314m
Description: Beauty saves the Beast, and the Beast saves Beauty.
Tags: blind, blue moon, breakdown, cripple, emotional turmoil, love, moonbeam, wheelchair, yacht
Terms: twitches: 1, witch: 2
(page 2)...rmally keep quiet but I know he is listening because his ears tend to wriggle a little and his nose twitches. Sometimes I see some moisture on his cheeks. I cannot tell if he is sweaty due to the tropical hea...
(page 2)...Nevertheless I raise him again and his appendage brushes my thighs. I shudder. I am quite the witch. I do somehow want this. But I do not want this at the same time....
(page 2)...ld on to, it gets harder by the second. He is hot, like fire. I am being burnt at the stake. I am a witch. I am losing it again. I cannot take this. I have to drop whatever I am doing....

Aeowyn's Story Pt. 01 by JaneThomas
Pages: 1 - Distance: 33.007m
Description: Aeowyn is single and ready to mingle, kind of.
Tags: new love, office, romance, romantic love, work
Terms: magic: 1, piercing: 1, witches: 1
(page 1)...d, it would be the leggings and white round neck t-shirt, the attire usually worn by the menopausal witches from accounts....
(page 1)...owed off his chiseled body. That body that was probably chiseled from granite, his eyes steel blue, piercing. He was tall, tanned, his movements assured and deliberate....
(page 1)..., she was the only one in the room with him. Music started to play; was that the stripper song from Magic Mike? She imagined the man on the stage dancing, his body moving seductively. She was now sat at th...

Group Sex

Pages: 2 - Distance: 49.22m
Description: Part 2 of my Midwestern superhero erotica.
Tags: fantasy, female, hispanic, magic, magical, male, milf, passion, witch
Terms: curse: 1, handcuffs: 1, magic: 4, orgasms: 1, witch: 1
(page 1)...Yes, I think my mother is a white witch because she is! She's a healer! I could tell Austin wanted to get a better look at his father's leg...
(page 1)...igrant workers with life threatening injuries or illness going to the emergency room and leaving in handcuffs."...
(page 1)...ing act. My back, and leg, and the unpredictable nature of my fevers; even with your mother's white magic my body will struggle until the day my red magic is no more."...
(page 1)...r questioned his red energy or why his body glowed during sex. I had been raised with the idea that magic is real. But there was something supernatural that drew me to him....
(page 2)...Elena, for her there would be more sex, more mind-numbing orgasms. But if that equated to more strength for Jahil I would find a way to be okay. Afterwards we could ...

Sci-Fi & Fantasy

Pages: 2 - Distance: 47.442m
Description: A defeated barbarian loses his masculinity.
Tags: femboy, femdom, feminization, forced orgasm, sissification, submission
Terms: chains: 2, curse: 3, magic: 6, orgasm: 6, twitching: 1, witch: 6
(page 1)...t he couldn't stop and loot; not until he knew for sure that the sorceress who ruled here was dead. Magic users had an annoying habit of holding grudges, you see....
(page 1)..."What curse have you wrought on them, witch?" Heidr hissed, struggling against the invisible bindings....
(page 1)...s brain, dripped down his spine, flowed through every tiny nerve until his whole body was soaked in magic. It pumped through his veins, wallowed in his organs. And yet it all seemed to be drawn to one spot...
(page 1)..."I don't know what it is you think, witch, but I will not submit!"...
(page 2)...Heidr swallowed, his cock twitching gently at the humiliation of it all. With a soft 'click' the choker was fixed in place around his n...

Pages: 5 - Distance: 185.578m
Description: Let's get bloody.
Tags: monster, paranormal, slow, suspense, vampire, violent, werewolf, nonhuman
Terms: chain: 4, chains: 5, cursed: 1, magic: 1, orgasm: 1, piercings: 3, switched: 1, tattoos: 1, this permanently: 1, twitch: 1, witch: 1, witchcraft: 1, witches: 3
(page 1)...tting my ass on the internet, and fucking in my free time. But now I'm Kindred, and my body is like this permanently." Sighing, groaning a little too, she slouched and let her back sink into the booth. "So now I'm ei...
(page 2)...ent. The servants nodded to them, they nodded back, and everyone was perfectly at home with the two witches inside the Invictus mansion. It was weird, so very weird, and she prayed it'd stay weird, and not t...
(page 3)...He stared, still, silent, not even a twitch of the lip to indicate any emotion. After a while of what Triss could only guess was staring into t...
(page 4)...d by a flood of searing misery, pain like acid coursing through her flesh. Triss yanked against the chains, yanked hard, putting all her Nosferatu strength into trying to snap the chains. Should have been easy. Steel chains, small ones at that? She was Nosferatu, and she was a strong Nosferatu. Steel was her bitch....
(page 5)...like with Antoinette's ghouls. Sometimes it was done simply because Kindred were higher on the food chain, and knew how to use the resources available to them....

Pages: 3 - Distance: 83.379m
Description: Gifted.
Tags: vampire, witch, sci-fi, fantasy, non-human, nonhuman
Terms: caged: 1, magic: 26, magics: 1, orgasm: 3, tattoos: 1, witch: 2, witchcraft: 1, witches: 1
(page 1)...ing the mage that hurt me. Idris went to get him and threw him in the dungeon. Now he's helping the witches who were in the cells to get home. Is Jael okay? You're a strygoi now, so he must be, right?"...
(page 1)..."You met Mjesec, and she gave you a burst of magic, did she not? We don't know anything about her history. She could have been strygoi from before the massacre and captured later. Maybe I wasn't the only one to escape. And strygoi magic has adapted. Now it seems to be combining with those of you who have some connection to strong magic and creating a sort of hybrid, rather than a pure strygoi witch. It's why you have a sword and wings in your strygoi form. Viktoria, are you pure silver when you c...
(page 1)...ygoi for a week!" Selene snapped. "Even as War you are no match for mages who have been using their magic for thousands of years. No one wants Riordan back more than me, and when the time is right, I will find him." She softened her voice. "Look what strygoi magic has done in a week. I am not the only one anymore. And the more of us who can share magic, the stronger the magic will become. There are four of us—"...
(page 2)..."Your daughter's magic never left you. Mages couldn't take her magic before, why would they be able to take it now?"...
(page 2)...lit up all her nerve endings. He lowered his head and bit her again. Venom flooded her body and her orgasm stopped her breathing. Pleasure rolled over her in waves and she rippled around him while he sucked...

Eve's Awakening Pt. 02 by CaptAdorable
Pages: 2 - Distance: 54.391m
Description: Eve learns more about magic and Sean back at his place.
Tags: fantasy, magic, mfm, wizard
Terms: curse: 1, magic: 32, magical: 6, orgasm: 4, switching: 1, twitch: 1, witches: 1
(page 1)...eaking out more right now?" I said as Sean pulled onto the highway, "I mean: wizards, vampires, sex magic? I should be freaking the hell out right now. Am I in shock?" Sean let out a little chuckle and gav...
(page 1)..."So, you're saying that my magic also makes me a natural at sex?"...
(page 1)..."So like witches and wizards?" I asked, staring at what was now a miniature oak about six feet tall floating in the ...
(page 1)...rence there is the requirement for consent. The human soul offers some protection against malicious magic like that. You also can't affect free will the way a full blown succubus could but there is also an...
(page 2)...Seans tongue pushed between my lips and he manipulate my clit with his hand sending me into another orgasm. Sean hurried over and I reached up to grab his face as my second orgasm subsided. I pulled him in for a kiss and wrapped my legs around Sean's shoulders....

Incest/Taboo

eXile by shaide87
Pages: 4 - Distance: 126.58m
Description: He was betrayed, but she can fix it. If he'll let her.
Tags: brother, cheating, fantasy, incest, mother, sister
Terms: permanently: 1, orgasm: 1, switching: 1, witch: 1
(page 1)...Back during the Salem Witch Trials they had this torture method called "pressing". Its where they piled a bunch of large rocks ...
(page 1)...nt's pause as I heard them moving around on the mattress, then they started again, apparently after switching positions. I took another sip as I listened to the soundtrack that was my life at this moment. The ...
(page 1)...I heard him as he grunted out his orgasm. I wondered if he came in her. She never let me do that. Even though she was on the pill, she still...
(page 3)...s, and we'll have a boy's night inn. You and me." And you won't think about Lisa. Her time was done. Permanently, if I had anything to say about it....

Karma's a Bitch... by LadyTiff
Pages: 4 - Distance: 141.389m
Description: Christina gets what's coming to her!
Tags: atm, incest, lesbian, lingerie, panties, sister, reluctance, lesbian sex
Terms: lesbian: 5, orgasm: 11, orgasms: 3, twitch: 1, witch: 1
(page 1)...erable strain between us. I felt she looked at my husband as some white knight and me as the wicked witch....
(page 1)...Eat her pussy? But I wasn't a lesbian. I never even kissed a girl. Could I? I had never really studied the details of a woman's anatomy, ...
(page 2)...And always ended with me having multiple orgasms....
(page 3)...ough my sister's panties. I was naughty. God I was so naughty. A naughty slut. A naughty incestuous lesbian slut....
(page 4)...you!" She said straddling my hips. "Besides you know you want to. My big sis is just a pussy loving lesbian slut!"...

Pages: 3 - Distance: 83.517m
Description: A mom and son are attacked by demons and forced to do things.
Tags: mom, son, mother son, mother son incest, mother son sex, demons, forced, mind control, supernatural, milf
Terms: cursed: 1, orgasm: 3, witches: 1
(page 1)...k. Then turned out our porch light like the newspaper suggested. This way all the little ghouls and witches could be accounted for....
(page 1)...ately wanted this to end. How could I treat my own mother so horrifically? What kind of son am I? I cursed that damned Ouija board for unleashing this personal hell on me and my lovely mother....
(page 1)...I could feel my approaching orgasm. I only had to keep up my pace or increase it to finish off. I said, "Mom. I'm close, come with me....
(page 2)...She had a massive orgasm that rocked her whole body. As she came down from her orgasm she started feeling more and more like herself. Then she suddenly realized that she was sitting imp...
(page 2)...When she started her orgasm she grabbed my ass and held me in. I felt my cock swell and my nut sack draw up tight. I started sh...

A Masked Halloween by ShyKite
Pages: 1 - Distance: 32.268m
Description: Brother and sister accidentally have sex during Halloween.
Tags: cosplay, costume, creampie, halloween, incest, sibling, sister, taboo, vaginal
Terms: orgasm: 1, orgasms: 1, twitch: 1, witches: 1
(page 1)... people began to trickle into the house wearing outfits of all kinds. He saw pirates, cowboys, sexy witches, cute nurses, and more all dancing in the same room....
(page 1)... up with his other arm. She leaned into his touch and the smoldering gaze of her eyes made his cock twitch. He was approaching his first orgasm but before that happened he wanted to confirm a couple of things....
(page 1)...The aftermath of their simultaneous orgasms was a pair of happy, sticky teens with few boundaries left between them. Josh was about to fall asl...

Transsexuals & Crossdressers

The Green Plague by ScumDumpster69
Pages: 4 - Distance: 155.069m
Description: A timid human femboy gets rescued by a massive, shemale orc.
Tags: fantasy, femboy, futa, huge cock, musk, non-con, orc, size difference, sweat, noncon
Terms: chain: 1, cursed: 1, orgasm: 5, pierce: 1, piercing: 1, tattoo: 2, witch: 1
(page 1)...ild. Even her fashion sense - if one could call it that, considering it was mostly just leather and chain mail - was like that of a woman, covering only her chest, shoulders, pelvic area and a small portio...
(page 2)...she immediately took notice of something strange. There was a mark on his lower back, like a little tattoo, or perhaps something that was simply painted on, shaped like the sun. It was no bigger than an amu...
(page 3)...er swirling it around, running it up and down, poking it into him in what seemed like an attempt to pierce him, as if beginning the process of stretching him out for the inevitable sodomy....
(page 4)...With a newfound sense of determination, Mylo doubled his efforts in bringing the savage orc to orgasm. He opened his mouth as far as he could, taking in even more of the thick glans inside it, while hi...
(page 4)...e, the mere heat it radiated onto him feeling better than his hands ever had. Hell, he was close to orgasm himself, with no other stimulation than just that....

First Time

Hot Nerdy Teacher by storyteller19
Pages: 4 - Distance: 129.053m
Description: English teacher becomes my high school sweetheart.
Tags: blowjob, costume, first time, nerd, older, party, teacher
Terms: orgasm: 8, orgasms: 1, switched: 2, twitched: 1, witch: 2
(page 1)...Miss Walker was dressed up in the same witch costume that she had worn during school. It wasn't super revealing, but at mid-thigh length, the sk...
(page 2)...I switched my mouth over to her other tit, taking as much of it into my mouth as I could and then sucking on i...
(page 3)...e more I pleasured her and the more she touched me, the quicker I started to recover from my recent orgasm....
(page 3)...ff and positioned the tip of my dick at her entrance. Even this tiny amount of contact made my cock twitched with excitement. Melissa sucked on my neck and made her way up to my earlobe. When she was done nib...
(page 4)... was full of adrenaline from my first-time having sex but also the drowsy euphoria of an incredible orgasm. I lay there, half awake and half asleep as I thought about how my fantasy of nearly four years had...

Loving Wives

Pages: 1 - Distance: 38.603m
Description: Wife wants to rediscover her youth and discovers much more.
Tags: blow job, british asian, cuckold, deep throat, finger fucking, halloween, indian, voyeur
Terms: cages: 1, witches: 1
(page 1)...All the cliches were there. Slutty nurses, witches and Little Red Riding hoods. A healthy collection of deranged surgeons and road traffic victims....
(page 1)...The club was in the old ball room which made for a cavernous space. Half naked goth girls danced in cages which were suspended from the ceiling. It was dark and moody with a mist clinging close to floor....

BDSM

Pages: 2 - Distance: 56.358m
Description: Rebecca in bondage in a corn maze.
Tags: corn maze, outdoor sex, outdoors, outside, public, submission, public bondage
Terms: cuffed: 3, cuffs: 2, witches: 1
(page 1)...ge bales of hay which blocked some passages. Occasionally things would "pop out" like scarecrows or witches. They were cardboard cutouts, on motion sensors. Rebecca also said when it was open, they also had ...
(page 1)...em behind her back. I zip tied her hands behind her. She gasped in surprise. Then, I took the ankle cuffs and the short length of rope I'd cut just for this occasion. I'd tied the rope through the ankle rings which gave her the ability to only take very short, shuffled steps. I Velcroed the ankle cuffs. She was pretty much helpless, like I wanted. She started to protest and question me but I put my f...
(page 1)...her eyes reflected a lustful haze. I had to help her stand, her jeans were bunched around the ankle cuffs. I made a quick decision, I cut the rope, which allowed her legs to be free. In return though, I made her step out of her pants. She was now just in her bra and panties, her hands were still cuffed behind her. Reluctantly, the viking had to head back to the beginning of the maze. He wanted anothe...
(page 2)...He just grunted in animalistic bursts as he worked it in and out of her. Her hands were still cuffed behind her, she seemed to be scratching at his stomach as he pounded her, more like an invitation t...
(page 2)...er. They had her legs spread and their hands and fingers all over, and in her. Her hands were still cuffed behind her, she had no choice but to take it. When I dropped off the men, the clown was waiting. He...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fetish Modifications - 2019-Mar-18

chastity - literotica search

Weekly Cleanup - 2021-Jan-08