Chastity - 2019-Sep-29

Literotica

Novels and Novellas

I'm No Saint by glendale22
Pages: 14 - Distance: 585.546m
Description: Her body was her temple.
Tags: exhibitionism, first time, group sex, incest, voyeurism, aroused, bisexual, orgy, threesome, virginity
Terms: denial: 1, of chastity: 1, pierced: 1, piercing: 4, piercings: 1, punishment: 1, tease: 2, teased: 6
(page 1)..., and they named me Agnes, after one of the virginal saints. To say that I was given a severe sense of chastity would almost be an understatement. My clothes have always been conservative, and my attitudes have ...
(page 2)..."Looks like you get a thrill letting us see them too," Casandra teased....
(page 4)..."Saint Agnes was paraded naked through town as punishment for not surrendering her body to the king. If she could do that, I should be able to let just a roo...
(page 5)..."Being a gentleman, huh?" I teased. He only smirked....
(page 14)...That denial began to end when I heard Lori speak, softly telling Em, "Yes, do it."...

Kisser’s Homecoming Impact by EgmontGrigor2020
Pages: 5 - Distance: 182.511m
Description: Kevin arrives home to build a new life and invest.
Tags: conflict, homecomer, new babe, old girlfriends, reunions, sexy sister, veteran pickup, wealthy, older man, younger woman
Terms: a chastity: 1, chain: 1, denial: 1, permanent: 2
(page 1)...oming home soon to stay for good and he'd need to stay a couple of nights or so while he looked for permanent accommodation."...
(page 1)..."Hmm, if that happens, good. Look, I plan to make Springwater my permanent base. Could you get your lover to give me a good price to rent the Blossom Honeymoon Suite for 12 m...
(page 1)...d that Mayor Slyfield, my ex-high school art teacher is here. She whispered to me she's wearing her chain of office as she doesn't regard this as an official duty, that she is just so proud of me to have r...
(page 3)...ool. Don't waste your time trying to woo her. She's one of those type of girls who may as well wear a chastity belt. I see her occasionally and since she graduated from university. I think she's only had a coup...
(page 4)...Molly said, looking as if expecting a complete denial, "Is this a good thing for you, Zoe?"...

NonConsent/Reluctance

Pages: 1 - Distance: 22.097m
Description: Dina takes back her man with devious plans in mind.
Tags: domination, kidnapped, mistress, non-consent, non-con, noncon
Terms: a chastity: 1, chain: 1, chastity cage: 1, handcuffs: 1, the cage: 1
(page 1)...Dina wasted no time. She bound his wrists together with handcuffs behind his back, bound his feet with rope, and his arms and chest with even larger rope. She stuffe...
(page 1)...htly. As scared as Ethan was, something inside of him enjoyed the feeling. She leashed Ethan with a chain and lift him out of the truck. A small gasp of relief exited Ethan's mouth....
(page 1)...Dina then pulled a chastity cage from her bag and placed Ethan's long cock inside. It was a little small for him, but Dina managed t...
(page 1)...r. Ethan laid there in the darkness, he was scared, but also stimulated as his cock pressed against the cage. Despite his pain and fatigue, the last thing Ethan could do was sleep....

Sci-Fi & Fantasy

Pages: 2 - Distance: 43.387m
Description: Five years after the events of A Welcome guest.
Tags: mind control, sci-fi, transformation, fantasy
Terms: and chastity: 1
(page 1)...Artemis - Daughter of Zeus, goddess of the hunt, the moon, and chastity...

Heavy Load Ch. 07 by nlcarter
Pages: 2 - Distance: 78.443m
Description: Tit-fucking and threesomes as the crew arrive on Brightreach.
Tags: big tits, blonde, brunette, creampie, cunnilingus, harem, sci-fi, threesome, tit fuck
Terms: lesbian: 1, precious chastity: 1
(page 1)...With the lesbian make-out session happening between the two women whose tits were currently wrapped tight around his...
(page 2)...at she'd want to be in on the subsequent action. Especially given her determination to maintain her precious chastity in the face of Cas' lewd seduction attempts so far-and given how badly she wanted to give it up to ...

Pages: 17 - Distance: 677.212m
Description: A Sci-Fi novel: human cows, tentacle monsters, and centaurs.
Tags: bukkake, centaur, double penetration, hucow, monster, nonconsent, orgasm denial, sex slave, tentacle, noncon
Terms: caged: 1, a cage: 1, being caged: 1, chain: 3, chains: 1, cuffs: 1, denial: 3, permanent: 1, punish: 1, punished: 1, punishment: 2, similarly caged: 1, tease: 2, teased: 1, without permanently damaging: 1
(page 1)...o her v-screen. The machine slowed down imperceptibly, giving its target just enough stimulation to tease, keeping Annabell pumped and primed for the next release. And through this terrible task, each orga...
(page 5)... one of the reasons why Gwendolyn always looked so beautiful to her. Even like this, strapped up in a cage like one of the animals, her protege looked nothing like the rest of the livestock. Her eyes remained lucid, her mind sharp, her understated mammaries and tiny frame unlike any of the other women similarly caged....
(page 7)...incredible curves. No doubt fulfilling a fantasy propagated for a generation of men, tantalized and teased by the one woman none of them could have....
(page 12)...ed for it. There was none of the pain, none of the soreness, none of the desperation that came from being caged up and controlled by Violet. Each orgasm came, then pushed her towards the next. Her capacity for p...
(page 16)... the straining of its subject, and slowed to a near halt, letting the excitement build up through a denial. Overwhelmed, Violet could barely think, let alone move as the complete exploitation of her body co...

BDSM

Bridge Game by MrMotoMike
Pages: 1 - Distance: 10.1m
Description: My wife's bridge club, with my participation.
Tags: femdom, teasing and denial, wife, husband, bdsm
Terms: punishment: 1, tease: 1
(page 1)..., if the feather, for any reason, leaves my cock without one of them removing it, there is a little punishment to endure, either at that moment, or later....
(page 1)...At the end of the game, the ladies, one by one, are invited to give me a little goodbye tease. There seems to be some competition in this; my wife has to stop them after a little bit, because t...

Pages: 2 - Distance: 41.717m
Description: Flora and Fauna and Fellatio in the Forest!
Tags: dominant male, forced bi, humiliation, orgasm denial, spanking, submissive male, tease and denial, bdsm
Terms: a chastity: 1, chastity: 1, chastity cage: 1, cuffed: 1, punished: 1, tease: 1, teased: 1
(page 1)...Men call me a tease. I guess I come by it naturally. I love getting guys in trouble. I remember when I was about ninete...
(page 1)...inued, "Sylvan's mom would invite the young lady who Sylvan wanted to court over to watch him being punished and humiliated, right Sylvie?"...
(page 1)...As Maynard said "Bitch" he cuffed Sylvan across the back of the head....
(page 1)...Later, Puff told me that she had a cousin-in-law or something who was in a chastity cage, or went through "chastity training" or some shit. But she knew how to handle this!...
(page 1)...e-baby told us. You must miss your mommy, right Sylvan?" My honey tones had improved much since I'd teased my poor, loser step-brother....

Mistress CC by cocosboy
Pages: 2 - Distance: 75.061m
Description: Mistress teaches a neophyte the meaning of submission.
Tags: femdom, male chastity, mistress, interracial, bdsm
Terms: a cage: 1, a chastity: 1, being caged: 1, caged: 1, cages: 1, chain: 1, cuffed: 5, forced chastity: 1, its cage: 1, male chastity: 1, my caged: 1, permanent: 1, s cage: 1, tease: 2, that cage: 1, the chastity: 5, to chastity: 1
(page 1)...She leads me to the center of the room. My legs are spread and cuffed to hooks in the floor. My hands are cuffed and stretched above me with a chain in the ceiling....
(page 1)...She continues "Until I decide your fate, I'm going to keep you in forced chastity. This device will prevent you from having an erection. So you won't be able to lose your virginity....
(page 1)...James kindly brushes aside my apology "If I'd been in a cage for a month, I'd be hard too."...
(page 1)...I eagerly start bobbing on Mistress's cock. She uses her crop to tease my cock. But it is not necessary, perversely I am extremely turned on about being so completely und...
(page 2)... me to leave Mistress has me kneel before her in the reception area. My cock is limp but free of it's cage. "Let's go over things" she says "I still own you. I have granted you rights to your first fucking ...

Letter from Willesden Chasm by justincbenedict
Pages: 1 - Distance: 40.887m
Description: The community helped the Rev find a dominant wife!
Tags: female dominant, female submissive, humiliation, male dominant, male submissive, orgasm denial, spanking, bdsm
Terms: not permanently damaging: 1, punish: 1, punishment: 5
(page 1)...The original punishment lasted about ten minutes, then I went to the corner to stand, ostensibly for forty minutes......
(page 1)...But Ingrid whips me so effectively that I am reluctant to come and take further punishment....
(page 1)...And she continues the punishment the next day! Until I have finally, successfully stood in that damned corner....
(page 1)...I was very freaked. I had been sent to this little backwater parish as a bit of a punishment for being a skirt-chasing drunkard at my big church in Eugene, Oregon......
(page 1)...Once, thinking of all the punishment I was enduring, I did touch myself and I had an accident. I reluctantly called Slim to confess....

Pages: 1 - Distance: 14.571m
Description: Derrick continues to learn what his new duties include.
Tags: aunt, nephew, incest, taboo, bdsm, humiliation
Terms: a chastity: 1, punishment: 1
(page 1)...t to cum all the time, you are not allowed to masturbate at any time! That is rule number four. The punishment if we catch you masturbating, even once, will be severe and I will personally take great pleasure in locking you into a chastity device! I think you should be locked up right now, but your sweet aunt overruled me on that. But do...

Kinks by MrHankster
Pages: 1 - Distance: 35.06m
Description: He fucked her after she was tied.
Tags: bdsm
Terms: a chastity: 1, bondage: 6, chain: 1, pierced: 1, punish: 2, punishment: 2
(page 1)...g-spreader bar, paddles and a padded blindfold, and my new favorite toys a 19 inch rubber dildo and a chastity belt with attachments....
(page 1)...Punish her? That made my cock get harder. She was thinking about what kind of punishment I had in mine. A sound spanking with the over his ass or slapping my ass with the butt plug still i...
(page 1)...d to shake her head, not sure if this was a pain she could endure, but I was firm about my needs of punishment. I grabbed hold of her right breast, as I raised the nub with my thumb, I set the clamp in place. I...
(page 1)...hat is this?" Hank asked. Samantha was silent. "And this one?" Hank had found a few of the favorite bondage photos Samantha had downloaded, but at this point, he still didn't know everything about her intere...
(page 1)...ld use his wet fingers for another purpose while he started to finger her clit, and a single finger pierced her asshole....

Transsexuals & Crossdressers

Pages: 1 - Distance: 37.202m
Description: The humiliation of the sissy is turned up a notch.
Tags: femdom, humiliation, sissy, transgender, watersport
Terms: bondage: 1, chain: 3, my chastity: 1, punish: 1, punishment: 3, tease: 1, teases: 1
(page 1)... our hands and leads us to a room behind the stage. There are some lockers in the room, a bed, some bondage equipment and other kinky paraphernalia. Any of the large equipment is mobile so it can be moved on...
(page 1)...ience. She then explains, "We will be putting collars on each of the participants and also secure a chain to the collar that will prevent us from getting off the stage. We will also put mitts on their hand...
(page 1)...s and grunts as she moves over to take my cock in her mouth. Shortly the three of us are in a daisy chain with Stan's cock in my mouth, my cock in Jeanie's mouth and Stan's head buried in Jeanie's pussy....
(page 1)...e orgasm while Nora is sucking Stan's cock. After Nora orgasms I am going to continue to stroke and tease the head of his cock which is super sensitive at his point and more agony than pleasure. While I am...
(page 1)...trol what goes in or out. Dr. Green please, gag the sissy while I explain the final part of sissy's punishment."...

Pages: 3 - Distance: 106.781m
Description: Eden recruits another, experiences a traumatic event.
Tags:
Terms: a chastity: 2, only chastity: 1, pierced: 1, the chastity: 1
(page 1)...Her now only chastity encased 2'' dick swung back and forth violently with each hard stroke. This he kept up for several ...
(page 1)...a ball gag in his mouth and his hands tied behind his back. She also noted that he had some kind of a chastity devise on his cock. But it was white but with some red on it....
(page 2)...Mistress had totally removed the chastity devise. During this time, Eden attended activities that did not involve using her pussy. For it sti...
(page 2)... heels, to start. During the following days, Darcy learned all of the basics. She was also put into a chastity devise on her 4'' dick....
(page 3)...Darcy asked to have her ears and tongue pierced. Just like Eden. Mistress agreed. Darcy had it done the next day. She purchased a few studs immedia...

Pages: 3 - Distance: 90.629m
Description: Lily recovers and relaxes while Lain opens up.
Tags: alcohol, brothel, feminization, forced feminisation, prostitution, transsexual
Terms: chastity cage: 2, no chastity: 1, punish: 2, punished: 1, punishment: 1, tease: 1, the cage: 1, the chastity: 1
(page 1)...ips. I became aware of the butt-plug inside me for the first time in a while and my penis twitch in the cage. 'This is a date, remember? I want you to enjoy yourself.'...
(page 1)...'What the fuck? Don't tease me then, Lain. Why even bring her here then?' Chris's tone was half-joking but the look he was givi...
(page 2)...'I might, but I won't punish you for anything you ask,' she smirked and held up a hand, 'only for tonight though.'...
(page 2)...'Uh...' I shuffled about on the seat at the mention of being punished, 'a-are you going to shock me after all this is done? For getting angry at you and slapping your ha...
(page 2)...most as intoxicating as the sexual feelings from before and I was helpless in their sway. There was no chastity cage on the coke!...

Fetish

Pages: 4 - Distance: 131.538m
Description: Sam gets ruined by Goddess Helena in seven steps.
Tags: dangling, edging, feet, femdom, financial domination, findom, heels, hypnosis, shoes, msub
Terms: cock cage: 4, hopeless chastity: 1, its cage: 1, metal cage: 1, my chastity: 1, now permanently semi: 1, punish: 2, the cage: 2, this cage: 1
(page 1)...for feeble foot-fetishists, pathetic paypigs, mindless addicts, abject losers, weak-willed wankers, hopeless chastity slaves, hypno junkies and worthless worms -- i.e. people like me. I reckon, based on my other stori...
(page 2)...Sam’s face fell: It was a cock cage. He’d read about them, and decided they were a gimmick, and unhygienic. But of course he thanked he...
(page 3)...Sam’s dick pushed painfully against the cage. “Yes,” she crooned, writhing now. “Stand there and watch me. It’s painful, to watch your Goddess, ...
(page 3)...etermination to remain petulant, he felt immediately grateful and relieved. His dick fought against its cage once more, as she told him she was tired from shopping, and wanted to stay in the hotel, and that h...
(page 3)...He knew he was doing this to punish himself, because he hated himself. If Elena wouldn’t have him, then he’d give all his money to the ...

Finding Myself Pt. 01 by FreakyBiFantasyGuy
Pages: 1 - Distance: 25.435m
Description: Pathetic virgin worships a cougar's tits and hairy armpits.
Tags: asian, chastity, cougar, femdom, hairy, licking, older woman, spanking, sweat
Terms: chastity cage: 1, pink chastity: 1, punishing: 1
(page 1)...ped as she spanked me again and again, alternating cheeks. My ass stung and blushed red as she kept punishing me. I pleaded for mercy, but she kept slapping my ass until she was satisfied....
(page 1)...As she said this, she peered into a drawer and took out a little pink chastity cage. She took my soft cock and slipped it on, but it fell right off....

Pages: 2 - Distance: 48.092m
Description: Vivi is done teasing, now it's time to meet Nancy.
Tags: female domination, seduction, msub, orgasm denial, femdom, relationship, romance
Terms: cocktease: 1, denial: 1, experience permanently implants: 1, permanent: 1, tease: 3, teased: 8, teasers: 1
(page 1)...The "Sam's CockTease Therapy" story was originally intended to be a tale about a guy who marries a pretty but conservative girl named Nancy, and how he reveals his desires to be sexually teased and denied. After he makes his confession, she struggles to find ways to cater to his naughty needs...
(page 1)...As I have been known to do when I describe girls like myself who like to tease passive men, I got quite carried away with the details of how Vivi manipulates and enslaves him... ...
(page 1)...inkiest and most erotic sexual experience of his life, not only on that day but the entire time she teased and denied him through their whole last semester of college....
(page 1)... say, the impact of meeting her - the slow and methodical process of being seduced, manipulated and teased by such a gorgeous temptress like her -- had a huge impact on him. And despite their physical separ...
(page 2)...lings. Maybe, he told himself, it was just a phase he had gone through with Vivi, this desire to be teased and sexually toyed with. Maybe it would all go away now that he'd found more of an equal partner. A...

Loving Wives

Prison Breaks by j267
Pages: 7 - Distance: 273.761m
Description: Young wife experiences life with an incarcerated husband.
Tags: cheating, hot wife, impregnated, piercing, pregnant, wife
Terms: chain: 2, cuffs: 1, expect chastity: 1, pierced: 3, piercer: 3, piercing: 5, tease: 3, teased: 1
(page 2)...later, she received a text from the girl, and through the exchange, they agreed to meet at a nearby chain restaurant. Natalie cooed over the child and surprisingly made no mention of their time at the bar ...
(page 4)...red a stall. Then, with no fanfare, Natalie unbuttoned her top and pulled her bra aside revealing a pierced nipple. However, rather than a straight bar, she had a small-gauge hoop that did indeed look very m...
(page 4)...his chin. He was wearing faded jeans, a button shirt with the sleeves cut off, and he had both ears pierced. Also, his bare arms sported numerous tattoos that showed he practiced what he preached....
(page 5)..."Keep it clean now," the piercer said and handed Lee an instruction sheet as he left the room....
(page 7)...them. It was over in seconds and the young wife was soon face down on the asphalt with her hands in cuffs. Suddenly, everything was all too clear, and in shame and frustration, she started to cry....

Incest/Taboo

Goodbye Carla, Hello Slut by Ms_Mesh_Microkini
Pages: 3 - Distance: 86.042m
Description: Divorced mother submits her body, then herself, to her son.
Tags: humiliation, older woman, master, mother, ownership, pregnant, slave, slut, son
Terms: marital chastity: 1, piercings: 1
(page 1)...s seemed eager to bring up sex for more than two years and remained settled into a life of unending marital chastity....
(page 1)... to see it, and even more happy to see that he'd ditched the edgy blue haircut, and the dozen or so piercings he'd put all over his face back in high school....

Interracial Love

Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 21 by Masterful_Husband
Pages: 4 - Distance: 141.302m
Description: Jay finds out who the mystery redhead is. Louise joins.
Tags: cuckquean, free use, interracial, objectification, slut, submissive female, teasing, threesome, virgin
Terms: a chastity: 1, cuff: 1, cuffs: 1, punish: 2, tease: 1
(page 1)..."And you know how pathetic I was? I offered to wear a chastity belt and... and give her the key. I thought I could make it a sex game... you know... It wouldn't b...
(page 2)...u have 30 minutes to make me cum again. If you do, you can cum. If you can't, I'm going to gag you, cuff you and shove dildos in your cunt and ass and make you sleep like that."...
(page 2)... distended and gaping. "Yes, Master. I understand. I was an ineffective fuck hole tonight so please punish me."...
(page 2)..."Punish you? Oh no, baby. This is the reward. You did such a good job trying to make me cum that you get to...
(page 3)..."Now... I'm going to take your fiance out on a wonderful date, tease him until he's rock hard then come back here and fuck him right in front of you, slut. By the end o...

Pages: 1 - Distance: 18.412m
Description: Barely legal Tammy experiences orgasm denial and BBC.
Tags: denial, orgasm denial, teen, interracial, bbc
Terms: the chastity: 1
(page 1)...and her smile turned to a grin. But the grin soon fell away as she felt a click. She looked down at the chastity belt that Nath had just locked on her....

Reviews & Essays

Pages: 3 - Distance: 86.201m
Description: Why not? Why not now! An essay with erotic vignettes.
Tags: bisexual, loving couple, mature, swingers, threesomes, wife watching
Terms: chastity: 1, have permanently made: 1, lesbian: 7, pierced: 1, piercing: 1
(page 1)...As if on cue, we both heard moaning intensify from deep within the cabin. Finally, my wife's voice pierced the calm of the evening....
(page 1)...that humans, both male and female, are not naturally monogamous even if they take marriage vows of 'chastity and obedience'. The results of this mismatch between our natural sexual desires and the societal ex...
(page 2)...Same gender sexual experiences are not limited to men and women who identify as gay or lesbian. In fact, a significant fraction of same gender sexual experience occurs between men who identify p...
(page 2)...ife and I went door to door campaigning to defeat an amendment to our state constitution that would have permanently made gay and lesbian marriages illegal. Shortly after the amendment was defeated in a narrow popular vote, the United St...
(page 2)...So, what about swinging? Would anyone in the church congregations that sponsor gay and lesbian weddings welcome us if my wife and I confessed to enjoying sex with other couples? Would our neighb...

Lesbian Sex

Pages: 5 - Distance: 177.38m
Description: Elsa's life quest puts the girls' union through the blender.
Tags: park pussy pride, pregnancy hormones, labor denial, birth release, biological clock, dark bedroom, emotional trauma, fantasy roleplaying, lesbian mothers
Terms: bondage: 1, denial: 1, lesbian: 7, lesbians: 1, punishing: 1, scuff: 1
(page 1)..."I didn't vant to scuff up your nice vooden floor vit' my shoes."...
(page 2)..."...LESBIAN! PUSSYYYYYY!!"...
(page 2)...m stop agreed to back off and return to their business. Elsa neither minded being referring to as a lesbian, even though she, as an individual, was technically bi. Together, they were a perfectly lovely lesb...
(page 3)...erial, this was all fine and good. And not disconcerting in and of itself was being the class' only lesbian couple. They didn't have to read What To Expect When You're Expecting to expect this. What bemused ...
(page 4)...lete by my mother. She talked about him now and then, but... I get the feeling she never got out of denial about him, somehow. So...there was that, first of all. And...things with her were fine, till I was ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fetish Modifications - 2019-Mar-18

chastity - literotica search

Weekly Cleanup - 2021-Jan-08