Immobile - 2019-Aug-31

Literotica

NonHuman

The Goblin Village Ch. 01 by pervynagaking
Description: Will a goblin risk his whole village for a chance at glory?
Date: 08/29/2019
Tags: goblin, monster girl, rough sex, shortstack, non-human, nonhuman
Terms: immobile: 2, locking: 1
Samples:
(page 2)...Cessa also groaned and laid immobile, enjoying each shot of cum hitting her insides as her eyes rolled inside her head and her claws tor...
(page 2)...The tinkerer didn't reply, instead locking lips with her. They started to mash their mouths with such ferocity that their tusks often knocked,...
(page 3)...The tinkerer stood, immobile, for a few moments. Finally, he narrowed his eyes and balled his fists....

NonConsent/Reluctance

Artemis's Capture Ch. 04 by Barbarella420
Description: Artemis is shown off.
Date: 08/22/2019
Tags: fantasy, nonconsent, non-con, noncon
Terms: immobilized: 1, transformation: 1
Samples:
(page 1)...Her transformation back to her original form was not as gruesome, but still not a pleasant sight. But it did not seem ...
(page 1)...out of fear. There was something that his cock was bringing out in her. These alien sensations that immobilized her on the inside....

Penal Slavery Pt. 05 by eroticstoryspinner
Description: The slaves have an interesting day. Red has dinner and more.
Date: 08/23/2019
Tags: lesbian, oral, pillory, romance, slavery, oral sex, romantic, non-con, noncon
Terms: cuffs: 2, handcuffed: 1, handcuffs: 2, immobilized: 1, locked: 1, permanent: 2, permanently: 1, permanently marked: 1
Samples:
(page 3)...w past penal status can't be held against you, although you and I both know it happens, but why the permanent F on a felon's ass?"...
(page 3)..."The felon marks are a historical holdover to the felon brand that old time penal slaves were permanently marked with. Now we have the nano inks that let us remove the barcodes and other marks, I would not be sur...
(page 3)...One of the officers, Brooke thought it was one of the ones that in-processed her, unlocked the cuffs and sat her next to her husband and retired to the left wall, the other office having already moved...
(page 3)...The second officer forced the now naked woman's arms back and his partner snapped handcuffs around the squirming woman's wrists. Once secured, the officers turned her around to leave the cour...
(page 4)...ing. As she walked around the woman she was reminded of her own time yoked with her head and wrists immobilized and ready to be barcoded and fucked. The difference here was the screen was dark and the woman was ...

Description: A mature female bank teller is taken hostage.
Date: 08/24/2019
Tags: humiliation, kidnapped, pet, restraint, rubber, non-con, noncon
Terms: chain: 1, immobile: 2, immobility: 1, immobilized: 1, locked: 1, scuffling: 1, strapped: 1
Samples:
(page 1)..."I-I won't try to escape, I promise," Christine said, her eyes locked upon the growing pile of rubber. "Just let me put my clothes back on and I'll behave myself, really...
(page 1)...She was now effectively immobilized, unable to move more than her fingers and toes, but Errol's nude statue wasn't quite yet complete. ...
(page 2)...gurgling noise. Now she was naked on all fours on a table, saliva was coursing down her cheeks, her strapped breasts had turned bright red, and she was displaying her privates to these men in a most obscene m...
(page 2)...knees. At least she was finally able to partially stretch her aching muscles after so many hours of immobility. They reached a patch of grass behind the house and Errol dropped the leash. "Wait here, I'll be ri...
(page 3)...Errol unclipped the dog chain and threw it into his bag. Luke was sitting on the couch, gazing at Christine's plump rear end. Her...

Description: Something sweet, something bitter.
Date: 08/24/2019
Tags: fantasy, non con, non-consent, petite, war, noncon
Terms: immobile: 1
Samples:
(page 1)...st the entire width of her waist here. So delicate. He just had to press down and she would be held immobile against the bed, completely pinned for his pleasure....

Description: They were friend on social networks, OSO united them.
Date: 08/24/2019
Tags: forced feminization, forced sex, male chastity, slavery, non-con, noncon
Terms: chains: 2, cuffed: 1, cuffs: 4, handcuffing: 1, handcuffs: 6, immobilized: 3, locked: 4, permanently: 1, permanently closed: 1
Samples:
(page 1)...itating, and he decided not to do what had been agreed. Yet, when he closed the door he grabbed the handcuffs, and the keys that he had already attached to a long shoelace....
(page 1)..."These handcuffs go behind your back," she says....
(page 1)... in the bottom of the tube. And at the end of the shield there is a D-ring. From there come the two chains on your buttocks."...
(page 2)...ling of excitement without being hard was confusing and difficult to bear. All this while remaining immobilized in this position, apparently, he would stay there for the whole night....
(page 5)...The orders given, Britney set up. The dominatrix closed the cuffs then put the keys in Britney's mouth. "If they fall, he'll keep his belt, and you'll be punished, u...

Description: A multi part story of female led relationship and chastity.
Date: 08/27/2019
Tags: femdom, flr, forced fem, maid, mistress, sissy, wife
Terms: bondage: 1, immobile: 1, lock: 1, locked: 1
Samples:
(page 1)...lph typed in his phone pin. "Incorrect Pin" he tried again, "Incorrect Pin" and a third time "Phone locked for 5 minutes". Joanna had done something to disable everything. He stared in disbelief as Joanna's...
(page 2)...Joanna approached ralph slowly like a cat stalking her pray. This was her first attempt with bondage and she was nervous. How tight to make straps? How long could he last? These were all things she wa...
(page 2)...wrists, knees and ankles touching the floor at all times. Now!" And ralph performed like a pet, now immobile in front of her with his back straight and his bottom sticking up in his little pink panties. His h...
(page 2)..."I'll go fetch your dinner, don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Joanna laughed as she clicked the lock on the collar again and stepped away to the kitchen....

Description: Billy ends up being happy.
Date: 08/28/2019
Tags: non-con, noncon
Terms: bondage: 1, immobile: 1
Samples:
(page 1)... the internet, where he would fantasize about being in submission to a beautiful woman who was into bondage. Billy, an avid legman, thought he would love to be bound tightly by a woman with great legs. One o...
(page 1)... She then forced his head into the bracket and clamped the bracket shut, causing Billy's head to be immobile and at Janine's mercy. Next she placed a round rubber tube in his mouth that forced his mouth to re...

Anal

Double Crack Jack by Alluring_Crimson_Shifter
Description: Double Crack Jack lures young couples to wild sex first time.
Date: 08/18/2019
Tags: bdsm, bisexual, anal, panties, pnp, rim, spanked, spread eagle, stripped, first time
Terms: immobilized: 1, locked: 1, strapped: 1
Samples:
(page 1).... Jack reached to retrieve it but found it smeared on Juan's upturned asshole. While Brenda had him locked and kissing, Jack tried to take the smear of Vaseline with his finger but it spread on the asshole....
(page 1)...to hip, with an arm around each others back. Jack took some felt BDSM straps from Juan's drawer and strapped their legs together, hip to hip, and leg to leg with the outside legs bent out at the knee. This le...
(page 1)... the posts at the head of the bed. He used soft straps to tie both of their legs together. Thus far immobilized he took her panties off then tied their outside ankles to bed posts, and tied their inside ankles t...

Dirty Dishes by geckoak
Description: Oakley gets attitude over dirty dishes. Gets fucked.
Date: 08/27/2019
Tags: bdsm, reluctant, vibrator, anal, anal sex
Terms: handcuffs: 2, immobile: 1, locked: 2, locking: 1
Samples:
(page 1)...lace and brought his finger up to where we could both see that it was glistening with my juices. He locked eyes with me and licked it, "You're a terrible liar."...
(page 1)...d my protest by grabbing my hair, pulling me off of the bed. I didn't know he had grabbed a pair of handcuffs until my hands were behind my back with them tight and uncomfortably locked around my wrists. We stayed standing up, and he held my ass tightly against his cock, his head poki...
(page 1)...I walked over to the side of the bed and jiggled the handcuffs behind me, "Can you-"...
(page 1)...nce I was able to get myself in a position where I wouldn't fall over, I used the tips of my nearly immobile fingers to find the head of his cock. I grabbed it lightly and maneuvered my ass over it, and guide...
(page 1)..."To shower and get your come out of my throat," I said and walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind me....

Fetish

Description: Wife has her next encouter with Jerome, cuck gets a treat.
Date: 08/27/2019
Tags: chastity, cuckold, denial, hot wife, interracial, married, slut wife
Terms: immobile: 1, lock: 1, locked: 2, locking: 4, pierce: 1, piercing: 1
Samples:
(page 1)...Once I got home, I grabbed a small sewing needle and used it to pierce the foil packaging on one of the condoms. I had read that baby oil has a tendency to break down lat...
(page 1)...rted in my direction and took my hand in a very firm handshake. “Damn son, she wasn’t kidding about locking your tiny prick up. Look man, I really appreciate you letting me take your wife out for a good fuck...
(page 1)...empt to adjust her skirt before dropping to her knees and freeing his already hardening cock. While locking eyes with me, she opened her mouth wide and sunk half way down his monster black pole. After restin...
(page 1)... my wrists and ankles to the chair with soft and silky rope. It wasn’t until after I was completely immobile that she finally spoke....
(page 2)...y must have been practicing with the chastity belt while she was out of the room because she had me locked and secure in under a minute. She untied me and directed me to kneel by the door, awaiting my naugh...

Sci-Fi & Fantasy

Reunion by DZiegler
Description: A Companion Bot Joins a Man at His High School Reunion.
Date: 08/19/2019
Tags: fembot, gynoid, high school reunion, malfunction, robot girl, sex robot, sexbot, sexy robot
Terms: immobile: 1, locked: 9, locks: 1, permanent: 1, piercing: 1
Samples:
(page 1)...and repeatedly turned his head left and right as he passed through the women’s department. His gaze locked onto a beautiful bright purple dress. It was incredibly short with a perfectly plunging neckline. T...
(page 2)... a standing position. Her arms lay at her sides, fingers dangling down to her thighs. Her soft face locked looking straight ahead without any sense of humanity. Her legs were spread a few inches apart from ...
(page 2)...Lyenne turned her neck, eyes piercing at Dane. “Patch me up and I’ll show you incredibly sexy.”...
(page 4)...Lyenne made no outward acknowledgement of Anne’s presence and remained immobile, locked in place. Only quickly swelling nipples gave indication to the frenzied internal operation of her c...
(page 5)...Lyenne’s eyes locked with Dane. He slowly walked to her; tears quietly streaming down his face. He wasn’t concerned abou...

Description: Sam's dream of becoming a sex slave comes true!
Date: 08/22/2019
Tags: cunnilingus, exhibitionism, hypnosis, fantasy
Terms: bondage: 1, chain: 2, chains: 2, handcuffed: 1, handcuffs: 3, immobilized: 2, immobilizing: 1, lesbians: 1, locked: 1, permanently: 1, permanently attached: 1, pierced: 2, piercing: 8, piercings: 13, strapped: 1
Samples:
(page 1)..."Umm... Just some lesbians getting off!"...
(page 1)...rope so tight that Sam had to stand on her tip toes to keep in contact with the floor. Sam had been immobilized in a standing position! "Is my slave comfortable?"...
(page 2)...The woman proceeded with the piercings. "OK, this is going to hurt, especially with a piercing this thick! Since she is already gagged, the screaming won't be as loud. She will probably cry and ...
(page 2)...It didn't take the woman long to get ready. "We like to insert the piercing as high up as possible, so I'm going to ask you to hold the clitoral hood back while I position the...
(page 3)...h with her tongue! She could also bite onto the ring and pull it with her teeth! Sam found that the piercings made her nipples extra sensitive, and that any attention given to them caused her tremendous pleasu...

Description: Shipwrecked I am transformed from Steve to Stephanie.
Date: 08/22/2019
Tags: blow job, cock sucker, exhibition, gang bang, groped, group sex, hard nipples, transformation
Terms: immobilizing: 1
Samples:
(page 1)...d kiss my lips, back to my hips, finally to my breasts. His arms were completely wrapped around me, immobilizing me, pinning my torso to the table, bent over, my backside upturned for his use. I felt completely u...

Description: The party returns to the captive.
Date: 08/25/2019
Tags: drow, fantasy, underdark
Terms: immobile: 1, lesbian: 1, locked: 1, permanent: 2
Samples:
(page 1)... assistance from my partner. It will contain a considerable amount of sexual themes such as femdom, lesbian, straight, 'reverse' rape, BDSM, group sex, romance, and other themes. The main goal of the story, ...
(page 1)...ot raised normally.' From what Caleldir could tell, that was something of a callous understatement. Locked away in a secure corner and treated like a disgrace? It would be a small miracle if there was no permanent psychological damage to the poor girl. Well, it would be some small comfort that Caleldir was well-...
(page 2)...ow-black skin to his former shade, almost exactly the same as Riia's. It was not a dismissal of the permanent polymorph he had done to turn himself genetically into a drow, rather it was technically a disguise...
(page 2)...een shocking indeed for Caleldir not to be able to avoid the invaders and make his way to where the immobile Risa psychically controlled the whole structure....

Interracial Love

Description: A man with erective deficiencies got recovered at beach.
Date: 08/25/2019
Tags: older man, younger woman, voyeur, nudist beach, erotic, exhibitionist, handjob
Terms: immobile: 1, locked: 1
Samples:
(page 1)...he handed me the bottle, turned over on the chaise, moved to the opposite edge to make room for me, locked her ankles again, and turned her head toward my direction....
(page 3)...I looked down and saw my shaft as I’d seen it so often (limp and immobile), but things had changed as it was lying upon a bed dotted with our juices and matted, pubic hairs....

Erotic Couplings

A - T Summer by carrteun
Description: A troubled vet finds himself on the Appalachian Trail.
Date: 08/23/2019
Tags: ff, mf, mff, voyeurism
Terms: immobilize: 1, immobilized: 1, locked: 1
Samples:
(page 1)...e could. Two metatarsal bones were broken and displaced. Brett used the remnants of Terry's boot to immobilize the foot and ankle then put a chemical ice pack on it....
(page 2)...could, Brett turned to the woman. 'Are you alright?' Brett asked as he held Jerry's head to keep it immobilized....
(page 2)...troopers drove off in different directions. Burrows told Brett the prosecutor would contact him. He locked the van, got into his patrol car and drove off, leaving Brett alone in a parking area with a handfu...

Description: A fateful evening for a solo traveler in Spain.
Date: 08/24/2019
Tags: daughter, incest, lust, mother, oral, rimjob, spain, summer, youth
Terms: immobile: 2, lock: 2, locked: 1, locks: 1
Samples:
(page 1)...und itself. The gays were giggling now, audibly snorting something. As one of them fumbled with the lock of the bathroom door, the mystery beauty turned and stepped up to me impetuously, face inches from ...
(page 2)...Solemnly, I found my feet. I stood over her, watched her head fall to the side sending her thick locks tumbling, a small smile curved her lips. My eyes focused and I stepped in, feet on either side of h...
(page 2)...d and my cock slid past her ring. This caused a near violent reaction, prompting me to stay utterly immobile....
(page 2)...Young and inexperienced, her blowjob talents needed work. I felt too much teeth, her hand was immobile, and she only put the tip in. I sat, perturbed for a second, still enjoying the experience immensel...
(page 3)...wn hard as I came. Her hands shot out to the edge of the tub to brace herself. We stayed like that, locked in tense erotic embrace as my giant load emptied itself down her throat. She made small gagging noi...

Lesbian Sex

Rita's Total Submission by Sapphicgranny
Description: Rita submits totally to Mistress Lydia.
Date: 08/23/2019
Tags: domination, lesbian femdom, older-younger, submission, femdom, submissive, domme, age difference
Terms: cuff: 1, immobile: 2, immobilized: 2, lesbian: 2, lock: 1
Samples:
(page 1)...lly within her power and I would obey her every wish. I was her girl, her slut, her submissive, her lesbian slave girl and just the thought of that made my heart thump and my cheeks flush. I was eighteen years old, and I was being trained and controlled by my sixty-seven-year-old dominant lesbian lover. She made my flesh sing with lust and desire, and she had my mind reacting to every command o...
(page 1)... devoted kiss on her succulent flesh. She trailed a finger lovingly across my lips, removed a stray lock of hair from my sweaty face, and stroked my hair causally....
(page 1)...nt Granny to lick you? Do you want my mouth to caress your pussy? Does Rita want her Granny to make lesbian love to her bald little pussy?"...
(page 1)...I was beyond denial, senseless with raging desire. My eighteen-year-old body bound and immobilized, my drenched pussy and twitching anus exposed and available for whatever this devious woman had in ...
(page 2)...Granny knew I was close, so she turned off the vibrations and just kept the shaft immobile inside me as she used her fingers to flick and tease my wet nipples....

Celebrities

Description: Ghost faces Mr. Fantastic and receives unlooked for help.
Date: 08/22/2019
Tags: public, oral, oral sex, celebrity, celebrities
Terms: bondage: 3, chain: 8, cuff: 1, cuffs: 1, immobile: 1, immobilize: 1, lock: 1, lockdown: 1, locked: 7, lockheed: 1, locking: 2, locks: 1, pierced: 2
Samples:
(page 1)..."Gorgeous!" Shuri whispered as her gaze locked onto the gem....
(page 2)... shifted. I was so caught up that I missed Reed and the Rider fighting. I turned to see the Rider's chain wrapped around one of Reed's arms. Reed was screaming in anguish as sparks and smoke gushed off the...
(page 2)..."I would. Reed is a good man." I stated locking eyes with the sockets of the flaming skull. I was held fast just as I had in the Negative Zone by t...
(page 4)..."Thank you, Howard. How did you get locked up in the head of a... what is a Celestial?" She rambled....
(page 8)...eep me busy so the second robot was able to attack me while pinned down. I cried out when its blade pierced my side and slid between two ribs. It didn't use its energy weapon when the other doombot was so cl...

Rogar, Saying Goodbye by nothingisalways
Description: Part 6: Jade makes a mistake, and Rogar says goodbye.
Date: 08/23/2019
Tags: diablo, fanfic, polyamory, polyandry, wife sharing, celebrities
Terms: immobilizing: 1, lock: 2, piercing: 2
Samples:
(page 1)...orse than a sharp-tongued harridan of a wife, d'ye know that?" He demanded, hand raised against the piercing glare of the snow....
(page 1)...Whatever she might have said was interrupted by the sudden clamor and piercing glare of the front door cracking open. Rogar rose by reflex, thinking the wind had blown it in. Whe...
(page 1)..."What is that?" He asked dubiously of the rag in her hands, after the lock was turned....
(page 2)..." She asked, making to sit up again. Her husband's arm clamped around her ribcage like an iron bar, immobilizing her against him. She struggled for a futile moment and relented, laying back on his chest again. Hi...
(page 2)...She chose a lock and worked the bead onto it, patiently. "I put the first one in for you, too" she reminded him, pen...

Loving Wives

The Dark Side by Longhorn__07
Description: A wife is corrupted by the power of the dark side.
Date: 08/19/2019
Tags: welcome to the new world story, wife, drama
Terms: chain: 2, cuff: 1, cuffs: 3, handcuff: 2, handcuffed: 2, handcuffs: 4, immobile: 1, immobilized: 1, lock: 3, locked: 3, lockup: 1, permanently: 1, permanently in: 1, strapped: 1
Samples:
(page 1)... the discretion to put the driver under formal arrest, hook her up and take her down to the country lockup. The half-smirks I was seeing in the glare of my flashlight were pushing me toward doing just that....
(page 3)...to think about what I was doing, I grabbed Allison's hands and pulled them together. I still had my handcuffs on my belt, and my belt was on the bedspread, having bounced close to Allison's body when she hit the mattress in her tumble. In a flash, I had Allison's left wrist captured in one cuff. I wound the other handcuff around the top crossbar and snicked it shut around her right wrist....
(page 3)...d on her. I made sure she was breathing easily; she appeared to be sleeping. I found the key to the cuffs and released her hands. I looked her over carefully. There might be some minor bruising around her ...
(page 4)...the door and got out quietly, closing the door behind me with a soft click. I motioned for Megan to lock it, then did my best imitation of a phantom gliding down the street. I didn't have the woodsman ski...
(page 9)...ecurity agency. We shared the same office; neither of us commented on a need for that. There was no lock on our office door....

BDSM

A Place to Stay by TombstoneTaxiDriver
Description: Elliott seeks shelter in a stranger's warmth.
Date: 08/17/2019
Tags: bondage, breath play, cunnilingus, domination, femdom, nonbinary, oral sex, strangers, submission
Terms: immobile: 1, lock: 1, locked: 2
Samples:
(page 1)...r her was blatant to the touch, to the eye. She laughed when she quickened her pace and felt my jaw lock down on a mouthful of flesh....
(page 2)...m, resting her trunks on either side of me. Pinned between my hips and hers, my hands were rendered immobile, useless except to check the dampening of the faded floral prints she was wearing. Lola adjusted he...
(page 2)...I scrambled gracelessly over her leg into the space she had made for me between her thighs. My eyes locked with hers and saw that, for these few fleeting seconds at least, we were on equal ground. The lust ...
(page 2)... pussy. My hands still bound and pinned, there was no way for me to pull myself from the prison she locked me in. No amount of impotent thrashing could phase Lola; calm as the still night outside the cabin,...

Description: Visiting Mistress Red Fox and becoming her devotee.
Date: 08/20/2019
Tags: male submissive, mistress, poppers, role playing, whipping, bdsm
Terms: bondage: 14, chain: 6, chains: 4, cuff: 4, cuffed: 2, cuffs: 7, immobilize: 1, lock: 1, locked: 3, locks: 1
Samples:
(page 1)...st enough, I really couldn't believe that after the first message it had even gone this far. I said bondage, humiliation, and all things anal, I went on to say that I'd just got into forced cross-dressing an...
(page 1)... a big butt plug, couple of bottles of lube, clover leaf nipple clamps, a leather collar, padlocks, cuffs and two bottles of poppers....
(page 2)..., as she stands behind me. She slips a leather blindfold over my eyes and ties it off tightly. Then cuffs are padlocked to my wrists and ankles, as Mistress Red puts the first ankle cuff on she caresses my calf moving from my ankle up to my inner thigh and onto my butt cheek and I can'...
(page 2)..."I'm not lying I promise, I'm not. Owwwwwwwwwww" She was pulling more and more on the chain attached to my nipples, my whole body straining forward in a pathetic and futile attempt to reduce ...
(page 4)..."There that's better." Then Mistress padlocked my cuffed hands behind my back and came back around the front, my saliva covered dildo swinging in my face....

The Meeting by Nonoeb
Description: The first bdsm meeting between a straight sub and a gay top.
Date: 08/29/2019
Tags: collared, forced, gagged, hogtied, humiliation, shoe, shoe sniff, sock gag, reluctant
Terms: bondage: 2, immobilized: 1, lock: 4, locked: 3
Samples:
(page 1)...sion for a weekend; collared, made to suffer some humiliation publicly, and spending the weekend in bondage and submission. He seemed very interested. He asked if I was interested in going to a play party. I...
(page 1)...ar around my next. I could feel him working on the buckle, and heard the click of the padlock as he locked it around my neck. I could feel that I was blushing....
(page 1)..."Good. Now, this weekend you will be kept in bondage for large portions of it. Obviously we'll need to eat, and go do some things, but you should expect...
(page 1)...ut whether I knew what I was doing. I could feel myself already getting hard as I fidgeted with the lock. Was I really about to hand myself over to a stranger for a weekend? With everything humiliating I'...
(page 2)...to pull it, he brought my feet nearly touching my hands before he tied it off. I was now completely immobilized and in an incredibly strict hogtie. I quickly realized he still wasn't done. While I was moaning to...

Gay Male

Description: Life crisis Rick returns to the family ranch for relief.
Date: 08/23/2019
Tags: cowboy hunks, age difference, bondage, double penetration, gang bang, gay anal, memories, outdoor sex, rough gay sex
Terms: bondage: 1, immobilize: 1, immobilizing: 1
Samples:
(page 2)...en he'd fuck the shit out of me. He was strong and wiry and good at exotic fuck positions. He loved bondage and immobilizing the guy he was fucking—wearing them down, enjoying getting to the point where they surrendered to h...
(page 2)...sal was in taking a smaller young man with a cock his size without preparation. Rafe's thing was to immobilize me—tie me up and take me hard, and to share me—Jack's was to tax me hard, unprepared, with a huge c...

Exhibitionist & Voyeur

Description: Forced to strip during a robbery and afterwards.
Date: 08/21/2019
Tags: robbery, voyeur, voyeurism, humiliation
Terms: cuffed: 2, cuffing: 1, handcuffed: 1, handcuffs: 3, immobilize: 1
Samples:
(page 1)...This was necessary to immobilize them but also to force them into a submissive position to destroy their morale and stop anyone gett...
(page 1)..."Well think about it.. You know how you enjoy wearing handcuffs."...
(page 1)...The frisk over, the policeman took hold of first one wrist and then the other, pulled them down and handcuffed her. She pulled at the handcuffs to test them but that just drew attention to the fact that she was now a prisoner....
(page 1)...The policewoman completed the arrest by pulling Helen's hands behind her back and cuffing them. She then picked up the skirt and indicated to Helen that she should go to the police car....
(page 1)...She was wearing a tight pair of jeans and t-shirt and still posing, fidgeting in her handcuffs and playing the part of a captured and submissive female. As I enjoyed the sight of her disappearin...

Just A Beach Ch. 02 by boundary_issues
Description: They return to the beach where their first tryst took place.
Date: 08/21/2019
Tags: beach, public nudity, skinny-dipping, nudity
Terms: immobilizing: 1, locked: 1
Samples:
(page 1)...She locked her ankles behind his back, holding and pulling him into her, her fingers stroking his chest while ...
(page 1)...hips bucked against his body, and he wrapped one leg over hers, and his other arm around her torso, immobilizing her as he stroked her to yet another climax, before relaxing into the sand with her....

Transsexuals & Crossdressers

The Project Pt. 03 by Chloecrownofthorns
Description: Chris's transformation continues.
Date: 08/29/2019
Tags:
Terms: immobilized: 1, permanent: 1, pierced: 1, strapped: 1, transformation: 3
Samples:
(page 1)...ects of the serum only last a few hours. We need to get her under sedation quickly and complete her transformation." He could hear a voice say....
(page 1)..."No you were not in an accident. Everything has gone as planned. You can't move because you've been immobilized in a full body cast to speed your recovery. Don't worry in a few short weeks it will be removed."...
(page 1)..."Mistress," Dr Anastasia began. "Chloe has received, per your instructions, a full face transformation, including rhinoplasty, cheek implants, lip implants, brow reduction, vocal cord lengthening, and h...
(page 1)...A shaft of sunlight pierced the heavy dark curtains of Chris's room falling directly into his eyes. His eyelids fluttered and h...
(page 1)...a snow white cast from her ample chest to her pink painted toenails. She was in the seated position strapped into an electric wheelchair. Both her hands were casted into the shape of a 'c' similar to an actio...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fetish Modifications - 2019-Mar-18

chastity - literotica search

Weekly Cleanup - 2021-Jan-08