Weekly Web Roundup - 2019-Jul-16

Announcements:

  • Today, I have unleashed my kittens to survey The Fet Library which is a newer story site. If you have never been there before you will automatically be redirected to a Disclaimer page. After you have accepted that once, all my links should work properly. I am sure there will be errors, but they will hopefully be worked out over time.
  • This blog has just recently had it's 10000th view! OK... Slowly, slowly... SLOWLY! growing... Tell your friends!

The Fet Library

General

Description: The true story of a middle-class girls journey into slavery
Date: 2019-07-16 10:49:12Z
Tags: Extreme, f, M+, Real Life, Bestiality, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Masochism, Pregnant, Spanking, Submission, Water Sports, Consensual
Terms: naked: 1, unchain: 1
Samples:
(page 1)...e shutters and came home for the night. The next day when he got back the protestor was in a hell of a state, cold and stinking as without anybody to unchain her she had soiled herself and was in a hell of a state. Although he was brought up on a charge nothing came of it then again nothing ever did, nor d...
(page 1)...Still naked I opened the door to Norval and let him in, with him were a large dog clearly part German Shepherd and some other breed. Straight away it started to ...

Description: The true story of a middle-class girls journey into slavery.
Date: 2019-07-16 10:20:46Z
Tags: Heavy, f, M+, Real Life, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Masochism, Sadism, Spanking, Submission, Consensual
Terms: pierced: 1
Samples:
(page 1)... to their house. His name I think was Brian hers was most definitely Sue, small about 5’ tall short blond with huge tits (DD) all her own and she had pierced nipples. Being asked if I wanted to go to separate rooms with him by Sue threw me a little and I didn’t know what to say. She started to ask me again...

Description: True story of a middle-class girls journey into slavery.
Date: 2019-07-12 13:03:26Z
Tags: Extreme, Heavy, f, M, Real Life, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Masochism, Pain, Sadism, Submission, Water Sports, Consensual
Terms: naked: 8, orgasm: 4, slave: 2
Samples:
(page 1)...dn’t have a clue what she was talking about at the time, I think I was more shocked that this seventy-something woman was telling me she used to pose naked and in a sexy black number as well....
(page 1)...I started the third session naked and with the word of “Mum” ringing in my ears “keep your legs closed my dear, keep your legs closed” and I did. I started the session wearing more cl...
(page 1)...they discussed me. The man whose I was sucking gripped my hair and forced himself deeper into my mouth and I gagged as he did so. “She’s the wife and slave of a Pupil of mine,” Mentor told them the one with his cock in my mouth complimented Mentor on his work on me and my oral skills. “Slag has had a lot...
(page 1)...His sweat dripped off his face and down onto mine as he hammered into me and the dam broke and I screamed into my first orgasm, I’d been on my back less than five minutes. I was oblivious of anything other than the sound of my shrieks I didn’t hear the pronouncements of impen...
(page 1)...aced back in the barn in the pen I knew so well. Saturday evening Mentor and Cow had vanilla guests and I was instructed not to make a noise and left naked chained to the floor, where I remained until “punishment time” Sunday morning. Like the good slave I was I counted the twenty strikes of Mentor’s cane and as always promised to try harder next visit....

Description: True story of a middle-class girls journey into slavery.
Date: 2019-07-11 13:17:58Z
Tags: Heavy, f, M, Real Life, Bondage, Domination, Exhibitionism, Humiliation, Masochism, Pain, Sadism, Spanking, Submission, Consensual
Terms: bondage: 1, naked: 5
Samples:
(page 1)...At one of my trips to the farm, I was given over to a Scottish Dom who introduced me to Bondage or Shibari which I really enjoyed once again I don’t know why. I had of course been tied up before or more to the point tied to or down something. This time it was different and although I was used to being naked around the farm and to whoever called there once tied by this Dom (whose name I can’t recall) I felt more exposed and vulnerable. It was also the fir...
(page 1)...and unconsciousness the pain was there but not hurting, all in all, it was surreal. Sleeping in a sheep pen with no windows and a badly fitting door, naked and in late autumn didn’t help my aching body the next day woken at 6 am to the sound of cows making their way to be milked....
(page 1)...Nor did being suspended naked by the ankles improve my posture and this time from the bucket of a digger attachment on a tractor. This was a weekend of first no sex, Shibari and n...
(page 1)...a comment about me making my own bed. My own bed was a king-sized double which was lonely all on your own. After my third bath of the day I lay on it naked as Alison applied some ointment she’d bought from the chemist taking genuine pleasure in going over my arse and tits and making me wince each time sh...
(page 1)...As she went about her work she paused to take off her school Uniform until we were both naked but always leaving a hand on my skin. Before I realised what had happened I was flat on my stomach my legs apart and with my sister kneeling between ...

Description: The true story of a middle-class girls journey into slavery.
Date: 2019-07-11 08:33:21Z
Tags: Heavy, F, f, M, Real Life, Chastity, CBT, Dilation, Domination, Humiliation, Masochism, Pain, Sadism, Spanking, Submission, Water Sports, Consensual
Terms: chain: 1, lesbian: 1, naked: 2, orgasm: 1, slave: 3, slaved: 1, slaves: 3
Samples:
(page 1)...At the end of my first-year exams at college I had the whole summer to myself now at nineteen, married and a “sex slave” and bored out of my mind. I had managed to cut down the number of visits to the farm and Mentor after explaining I needed to work to pay the bills a...
(page 1)...That visit I had the two male slaves sleeping in the same pen one was about sixty and the other a little younger they were both ordered not to speak to me or touch me which would have be...
(page 1)...I helped the naked “Cow” lower them both to the ground as they were too exhausted to do it unaided I then watched as Cow was ordered to clean them up which she did with...
(page 1)...d and I was untied and positioned with my rear in the air and retied once more. A bucket was placed in front of me into which Mentor and the two male slave pissed into what was already filthy stinking water. The bale was slanted down and the bucked so close to my face I had to push back to stop my head g...
(page 1)...ns but answer hers. This pleased him and he told me how pleased he was that “I knew my position” which I began to think was at the bottom of the food chain. Each day after college I’d come home and suck his cock in the knowledge my sister had been on the receiving of it earlier on in the day or even just...

Sarah's Suicide? by The shadow
Description: Sarah has a fetish, and he husband is helping her to enjoy her last few minutes.
Date: 2019-07-10 13:14:16Z
Tags: Extreme, F, f, M, Real Life, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Masochism, Pain, Sadism, Sex Toys, Snuff, Submission, Water Sports, CNC, Non-Consensual, Reluctant
Terms: cuff: 3, cuffs: 3, handcuffs: 1, naked: 1, orgasm: 5
Samples:
(page 1)...She had been digging this “grave" sized hole for the last hour. She was naked, dirty, and terribly aroused. Sarah and Mark had some fairly dark fetishes. And today, She was exploring one of her deepest ones....
(page 1)...ut it back into his pants. She wanted him to bend her over and fuck her endlessly, but that wasn't part of the plan. She reached down and grabbed the cuffs. She snapped one side on her left wrist The cold metal made her shiver. Moving onto her knees she picked up the bag and zip tie....
(page 1)...Her fingers were poised to close the cuff. Then... a hand on hers from behind!...
(page 1)...Her mind raced, her body felt warm and should feel her final orgasm building. Dani pushed her back into the grave and straddled her chest. Sarah continued in vain to get some oxygen....
(page 1)...her body took over. Her legs kicked and pounded the dirt. Her head was pinned between Dani’s pussy and the cold earth. Her wrists were smashed in the cuffs and into the ground. She grunted and gurgled, sucking on the penis gag in her mouth....

Description: The true story of a middle glass girls journey to slavery.
Date: 2019-07-09 14:45:56Z
Tags: Heavy, f, M+, Real Life, 18yo, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Lingerie, Masochism, Pain, Spanking, Submission, Water Sports, Consensual
Terms: chain: 1, naked: 4, slave: 4
Samples:
(page 1)...the old woman who was driving me barked at me “Get in the back” I went around to the back and pulled down the handle and got in once more exposing my naked arse to the world. Mentor was waiting when we arrived back at the farm I quickly put my eyes down to the floor. He laughed and told me that I hadn’t been trigged so it was OK to look at him. I kept my eyes down he waved over my driver “Susan this is my wife Jenny her slave name is Cow, Jenny this is Susan her slave name is Slag and she is well named.” The woman didn’t speak. I hadn’t seen her on my last visit but she had been there and it was her who handed him ...
(page 1)...We ate in the kitchen of the farm and he told me that he’s discussed my training with my owner and had come up with a plan to make me a better slave. I sat and ate in silence as Jenny brought and took away the plates I would after we’d eaten be triggered he had a few guests coming and I would serv...
(page 1)... and automatically I responded “I am a slag Sir” the words came so freely I was shocked with myself. This time I was told to get in the front and get naked and was driven through the streets of Stafford stark naked being told to sit up straight he reached down to my crotch and my legs opened, he groped me and called me a “Wet slut” but it didn’t stop him fingeri...
(page 1)...noon. I had a straw bed and a trough of water to drink from and 15-20 visitors who I “serviced’ throughout the day bringing a new meaning to “yank my chain.” The main thing that I remember was the hunger because I didn’t get anything to eat from arriving there Friday night to leaving Sunday after lunch t...
(page 1)...e helped so bad was the pain. On the way to my last night at my parents’ house Mentor told me how proud of me he was and that he knew I’d make a good slave for my owner and all I could say was “Thank you, Sir.”...

Description: The true story of a middle-class girls journey into slavery
Date: 2019-07-09 09:31:08Z
Tags: Heavy, f, M+, Real Life, 18yo, Domination, Humiliation, Lingerie, Submission, Consensual
Terms: naked: 2, orgasm: 1
Samples:
(page 1)...hen all I wanted to know was had he seen them? I was blushing as I asked and even more so when he said: “Of course I have I am a man, men like to see naked women being fucked and abused, why wouldn’t I look?” I said I didn’t know and I felt awful and even more so when he told me I looked as if I was enjo...
(page 1)...ckside and told me “Both of them now.” He let himself out of the house and it took me a while to get myself together gather my clothes and walk still naked to my bed....
(page 1)... that to change, ever. The sex after our conversation and my humiliation, was some of the best I can ever remember, he pounded into me hard making me orgasm time and time again, making me say over and over “Fuck me I’m a slag, fuck me I’m a slag, fuck me I’m a slag” I also screamed at him to “Hurt me, ban...

Description: True story of a friends life in slavery
Date: 2019-07-08 13:33:20Z
Tags: Heavy, f, M+, Real Life, 18yo, Domination, Humiliation, Rape, Submission, Consensual
Terms: naked: 2
Samples:
(page 1)...The trouble was we didn’t make it very far just to the car park and the back seat of his car where he fucked me naked several times. It was odd he just opened the back door of the car and I automatically got in followed by Alan telling me he’s missed me and unbuttoni...
(page 1)...Rugby nutters” who he clearly didn’t want to offend, very brave of him I thought. The walk in the forest which had many paths though it ended with me naked on my hands and knees with him alternating from holes the two at the rear and from time to time he’d move around to the front to let me taste myself ...

Description: True story of a friends life as a slave.
Date: 2019-07-08 09:48:38Z
Tags: Heavy, f, M, Real Life, 18yo, Domination, Submission, Consensual
Terms: lesbian: 1, naked: 11, orgasm: 1
Samples:
(page 1)...t was taken I worked out that she was 55 years-old adding 10 years to how old I thought she was. The largest picture of her hung over her bed she was naked and with another woman and she looked stunning and I told her so. In return, she told me I was too kind and went on to explain it was, in fact, an “W...
(page 1)...I was upset about what I’d done and the next day I went downstairs to tell Colin he just smiled and told me to shut up and get naked. I left him about 12ish I wasn’t due at work until the evening shift but I went in all the same and got some lunch. I got chatting to a couple in the...
(page 1)... and I opened my legs, what went through my mind was “This is the only clean work skirt you have it will be filthy.” The waiter told me he wanted me “Naked this time” the significance of his remark was completely lost on me at the time and I only thought about it a few days later. At the time I was hopin...
(page 1)...sn’t interested but one of the others was and one who’d lent money to Richard and had me before. “Tell you what Dick, you get her to serve the drinks naked for the rest of the night and I will fuck her but not £30 for £15 that’s all.” The next voice I heard was Richards “£20 and it’s a deal OK” and for t...
(page 1)...e next day we left this time Mrs Jackson drove us to Exeter in her car she kissed me goodbye and Susan came out with “You know Susan I’m sure she’s a lesbian” classic....

Jealous by The French Collector
Description: Her boyfriends is caring and sweet. She needs to show him what she craves is not always sweetness and comfort.
Date: 2019-07-07 22:15:44Z
Tags: Heavy, f, M, Real Life, Masochism, Pain, Sadism, Submission, Consensual
Terms:
Samples:
(page )......

Watching A Film by The French Collector
Description: HAving your breasts fondled and groped while watching a film that bores you horribly doesn't sound so bad...
Date: 2019-07-07 22:08:39Z
Tags: Heavy, f, M, Real Life, Domination, Humiliation, Masochism, Pain, Sadism, Submission, Reluctant
Terms:
Samples:
(page )......

La Soirée by The French Collector
Description: He is receiving some friends at home, and she is going to be just ravishing.
Date: 2019-07-07 22:06:08Z
Tags: Heavy, F, f, M, m, Real Life, Bondage, Domination, Exhibitionism, Humiliation, Masochism, Pain, Sadism, Submission, Voyeurism, CNC, Romantic
Terms: naked: 2, orgasm: 1, piercing: 1
Samples:
(page 1)...s that you promply picked up. At that moment the woman looked at you directly into your eyes and your confidence on yourself shattered; you felt more naked than ever....
(page 1)...You brought the food from the kitchen, walking graciously, and at that moment she looked at your way again, piercing your mind. She was measuring you with her sight. Your nipples tenderly hidden by the soft fabric immediately lost their puffiness and pointed out as ...
(page 1)...had to bite and pull some of them but it doesn't seem to matter. You unbuckle his belt and unbutton his trousers. He helps you until he is completely naked in front of you. You look at your man but he is just talking with the wife with little interest of what is happening to you....
(page 1)...And they clink their glasses while they watch you having your first orgasm of the evening....

XIX Century Love Story by The French Collector
Description: Evie "Cock-knotter" is probably one of the most famous prostitutes in XIX century London slums. She finds a very special client one night...
Date: 2019-07-07 22:02:30Z
Tags: Heavy, M, Fantasy, Gothic, Historical, Domination, Hair, Masochism, Pain, Sadism, Size, CNC, Romantic
Terms: naked: 1, pierced: 1
Samples:
(page 1)...owl and howl, and when he has achieved climax and shoots his warm sperm into her, the monster begins to shrink, to lose hair and to turn him into the naked little man he was at the beginning....
(page 1)...- I accept - the doctor started to smile like if a sunray pierced heavy clouds and shone directly on his face. She affirms her voice and continue - on one condition....

At Work by The French Collector
Description: Working at the gym you meet a lot of interesting people, and some of them are ready to do something you didn't expect...
Date: 2019-07-07 21:51:33Z
Tags: Heavy, f+, M, M+, Work, Bondage, Masochism, Pain, Rape, Voyeurism, Consensual, Non-Consensual
Terms: naked: 1
Samples:
(page 1)...You went naked walking to the dressing room. You wanted to get dressed and leave the fuses problem to the guy that would open the gym the next morning. When you are...

Description: A true story of a friends journey.
Date: 2019-07-04 15:14:05Z
Tags: Heavy, f, M, Real Life, Consensual
Terms: lesbian: 3, naked: 3, orgasm: 2
Samples:
(page 1)...ne night and he drove me home in his van and of course “Serviced my boiler” on the way. He had a strong firm body and a huge cock he gave me my first orgasm from being fucked. I also had my first threesome with him and Susan in his marital bed. What a stud he fucked me first with his fingers inside Susan ...
(page 1)...We had a few of threesomes with him the second one introduced Susan and me to lesbian sex well at least it did her as I realise now my sister did that for me, hindsight is a wonderful thing. After fucking each of us as before he told u...
(page 1)...e so was the pleasure. I reached behind and felt his wrist he was fully inside me I groaned in pain and was told to “Bite the pillow” how strange. My orgasm was huge when it came and I squirted all over him and the sofa and I was embarrassed pulling his hand out of me he told me to stand and he bummed me ...
(page 1)...ng it was OK if I was. I told him that “No I wasn’t bisexual Susan and I did it got a laugh, that’s all” he smiled. Later he told me his sister was a lesbian so he was fine with bisexuality and if I was, he may even like it, I told him I wasn’t....
(page 1)...s. He smiled his disarming and knowing smile at me and told me “It wasn’t a man it was my sister” I could not believe my ears. He’s told me she was a lesbian and he told me I’d have to earn the reason he always fucked me in the same place and I had. The reason he told me was that he used to sneak downstair...

Description: A true story of a friend and middle-class girls journey into slavery.
Date: 2019-07-04 14:00:21Z
Tags: Heavy, f, M, Real Life, 18yo, Domination, Humiliation, Mind Control, Rape, Sadism, Spanking, Submission, Consensual
Terms: naked: 2, orgasm: 1
Samples:
(page 1)...nstructions and then slipped a finger into her following her request. Another first for me that day and also for the second time somebody else had an orgasm all be it under a lot of pleasant circumstances....
(page 1)...airs I was minus my top, knickers, and bra by then. He had me on the bed as opposed to under the sheets this time for the first time I was completely naked and I liked what was happening to me. If there was any foreplay, I just cannot remember I doubt if so, it was fleeting at most. This time I drew my o...
(page 1)... I comprehended that it was all over and for the first time I realized they had been taking Polaroid’s and dozens of them. I was still sat on the bed naked and trying to cover myself with my arms and legs firmly crossed. Steve who told me that I was a slut and the photos showed what a slut I was and that...

Description: The true story of a middle-class girls journey from teenager to full-time slave girl.
Date: 2019-07-04 13:14:50Z
Tags: Moderate, f, M, Real Life, 18yo, Bestiality, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Interracial, Lingerie, Masochism, Mind Control, Pain, Rape, Sadism, Sex Toys, Spanking, Submission, Water Sports, Consensual
Terms: naked: 5, slave: 1
Samples:
(page 1)... led, a stuck-up bitch or a common slut. I have never been certain how to classify myself, wife, mother, grandmother or I am I a whore, slut or a sex slave and a slag? Often, I ask myself how did I get here and what made me into whatever I am? People who know only one part of my life who would find it in...
(page 1)... of years and was also “doing it” with others and would delight in telling us how he did it with her and the different positions and how he liked her naked I often found myself blushing or simply not understanding. Local boys held no or little interest to her unless they had a car. I remained as unpopula...
(page 1)...orner for games at school and never showed anybody the fact I didn’t have a chest or a single pubic hair, while Hanna walked around the changing room naked her impressive 34c breast on full view. I hated being at school but I loved the school work and continued to excel at it and I was moved up not one b...
(page 1)...others and went into the “parlour” to tell them. Susan was on her knees in front of him sucking his cock her Uniform up tucked into her waistband her naked bottom on clear view when I walked in. I shouted who was outside and she scrambled to her knees picking up her knickers off the floor. He smiled at m...
(page 1)...He wanted me naked so off came the skirt, top and knickers which he put in his pocket. The first time a man had me naked was at the local tip how classy and still no erection maybe seeing me like that prevented it. He wanted me to suck his cock and tried to push my shou...

Description: Now at, or about to start, University Julian, Dick, Anne, George and Timmy decided to have one last holiday together and finally get into REAL trouble! WARNING; not for the squeamish, Timmy the dog dies too!
Date: 2019-07-04 11:16:46Z
Tags: Extreme, Light, f+, M+, m, College, High School, Real Life, 18yo, Humiliation, Masochism, Rape, Sadism, Snuff, Consensual, Non-Consensual
Terms: chains: 1, naked: 7, orgasm: 1
Samples:
(page 1)...ything, though some men who lived in the large house further up the valley might now own the caves as they had recently replaced all the padlocks and chains on the gates and seemed to have been into the caves recently....
(page 1)... longer defiant, perhaps already resigned to her fate, then reached down and slid her panties down her slender unresisting legs so that she was stark naked before him....
(page 1)...ams became weaker and more pathetic, then stopped altogether. He tried thrusting even more vigorously but soon accepted he wasn't going to come to an orgasm with this unresponsive unfeminine girl. In frustration he slapped her hard across her small breasts with the palm of his right hand. As he pulled out...
(page 1)...nised George's short curly hair and tanned face as she dragged herself towards him but gasped with horror as he realised that, as well as being stark naked, blood was trickling out between the fingers of her right hand with which she was grasping the wound in her belly....
(page 1)...He left again almost immediately, but she didn't move for a long time, but just tried her hardest not to think at all. Not to look at the sprawled naked corpses of her brother and cousin, brown with dried blood. Not to remember the look of pleasure on Dave's face as he had stretched and torn her tende...

Give And Take by Raibeart Bruis
Description: Anal virgins.
Date: 2019-07-01 16:20:22Z
Tags: Light, f, M, Real Life, Domination, Masochism, Sadism, Submission, Consensual, Romantic
Terms:
Samples:
(page )......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fetish Modifications - 2019-Mar-18

chastity - literotica search

Weekly Cleanup - 2021-Jan-08