Chastity Sunday - 2018-Dec-30

Chastity Sunday

Stories analyzed: 22
Terms Found: chastity
Total Distance: 1428.987 meters

Notes:

The new year is just around the corner! Time to make those chastity belt resolutions. Here are the past week's new stories with the keyword: chastity.

BDSM

-----
Clitty Transformation - One Month In by DivinaTellsAll
Description: The transformation of a mislabeled "cock" into a clitty.
Pages: 1
Tags: mtf, domme, femdom, sissy, sissification, bdsm
Distance: 10.691 meters
Keywords and counts: chastity: 3
Count: 3 hits
Samples:
(Page 1)...Since that day Goddess Kimberly has closely engineered, and observed every orgasm. She has not allowed me to have sex with her in any way that involves my clitty (although she regularly uses my tongue). I am not allowed to ask for sex. The promised punishment is one month in inescapable chastity. My days of sex like a boy are floating into my past....
(Page 1)...Week 2, after the hypno and chastity started to work, was easier. I could really start to feel arousal and sensitivity in my soft clitty. I was beginning to be able to associate the state of softness with pleasure. I could hold a soft state until I got very close to an actual orgasm....
(Page 1)...Lately my time in chastity has increased, and spikes have been added to the wear. The spikes allow zero growth before they begin to poke very painfully. These methods, and continuing hypno vid watching will soon let me meet my goal. I am starting to really understand that my former cock is really now becoming what it was meant to be!...
The Whistleblower Pt. 07 by AngeSeverni
Description: Imported sex toy for Jess' use.
Pages: 2
Tags: cfnm, latex, bondage, spanking, strapon, pantyhose, femdom, bdsm
Distance: 66.624 meters
Keywords and counts: chastity: 3
Count: 3 hits
Samples:
(Page 1)...We arrive at the place in a deserted warehouse district somewhere in New York, and I ring the buzzer on the big metal door of the address I've been given, itself apparently a warehouse. The chauffeur is still idling behind me I note, maybe a courtesy not to bust off until he sees the client safely within their destination. I've only a slight worry about being bundled in by a government 'snatch squad,' having used up most of my mental energy with more fun and games on disembarking at JFK. Having to explain my enforced sexual subjugation once again, I'd proactively picked out an official in order to explain my chastity troubles before I even bothered to line at immigration....
(Page 1)...There's maybe a glimmer of amusement in her face as she works her way down to my chastity devise, otherwise her poker face gives nothing away. No inclination of what she's thinking or intends her next act to be. Finally she rises from her seat and commands me to move, as she makes for what looks like an internal door....
(Page 1)...Moving towards me, she removes a key from within her cleavage. My eyes light up; the chastity key!...
Office Domination Pt. 02 by slave_harlie
Description: A sub is dressed for the office by her Boss.
Pages: 1
Tags: dom, sub, office, office sex, bdsm
Distance: 21.09 meters
Keywords and counts: chastity: 2
Count: 2 hits
Samples:
(Page 1)...I stepped out of the shower and quickly dried off. I knew my Boss had something up his sleeve for me this morning and I certainly didn't want to keep him waiting. He had been away on a trip for our company all week and it had been torture not to see him! Of course I was also relieved to have my chastity belt removed and feel clean for the first time all week but that's another chapter....
(Page 1)...First thing, a blindfold went over my eyes. I heard the bag set on the bed but still couldn't guess the contents. My curiosity didn't need to wait long. I was standing with my feet spread wide and my hands on top of my head. Without warning, he roughly pushed me between my shoulders, so I was bent at the waist. With no ceremony or preparation, he began working the large steel balls at the end of my anal hook into my ass. I gasped at the cold metal but was far more concerned about my tight hole. After a week in chastity, I was no longer stretched and loose from my Boss's constant attentions to that area. Normally I could expect at least a dildo fucking in the ass every day although nothing beat his dick of course. But none of that had been given to me for a week so I felt tight as a teenager once again with a sizable hook being forced inside. "What's wrong?," he asked mockingly. "What happened to my loose whore?" I groaned at the effect of the phrase and tried to relax and lean into the toy. So far, I was completely focused on the current situation so I hadn't yet connected any dots with the rest of the bag or ugly outfit....
The Matriarch - Introduction by AMurphyWriting
Description: A first look at Violet's femdom nightclub, The Matriarch.
Pages: 1
Tags: bondage, submission, femdom, mistress, submissive, humiliation, bdsm, captive
Distance: 38.229 meters
Keywords and counts: chastity: 2
Count: 2 hits
Samples:
(Page 1)...Between the staircases was a tall bird cage with a naked man standing in it. The cage appeared to be locked. It was tall enough for him to stand, but his movement was very restricted by how narrow the cage was. He also seemed to have a chastity device locked on him. At the fireplace were a couple of women talking in low tones, one of which had her feet resting on a young man who was on all fours, head down, holding perfectly still. His back was covered in fading red marks. At the desk on the far side of the room was one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen, but that wasn't all that had drawn my attention....
(Page 1)...Against the far wall on either side of her were two rectangular cages, wider than the bird cage between the stairs, but still not enough room to sit in. In one cage was a man with a locked chastity cage. In the other was a dazzlingly pretty girl. She had very short brown hair, smaller tits, and a slender frame. They both stood naked and silent; the man, half-heartedly covering himself, and the girl with her hands on the bars, not bothering to try to hide her more attractive features. From my vantage point I could see that the bottom of the desk was made of another cage, and in it I could barely make out the shape of a girl on her knees, facing away from us....
My Piss Slave Training by shavedfish
Description: Mistress begins my Piss Slave training.
Pages: 1
Tags: piss, slave, femdom, maid, drinking, bath, toilet, bdsm
Distance: 20.142 meters
Keywords and counts: chastity: 1
Count: 1 hit
Samples:
(Page 1)...I'll tell you about a particularly memorable night last month. She had invited some girlfriends over and wanted me to be her 'piss maid' for the evening. In order that I look the part, she bought me a frilly latex short skirt and bra, and a pair of white high heels, she was going for a kind of kinked-up French maid type look. She said that as a treat, I could drink alcohol but that in order to stop any of her friends taking advantage of my cock, she was going to have to lock it up with a chastity devise....
The Whistleblower Pt. 06 by AngeSeverni
Description: Say hello to femdom, wave goodbye to femdom.
Pages: 1
Tags: femdom, humiliation, latex dress, male chastity, bdsm
Distance: 17.612 meters
Keywords and counts: chastity: 1
Count: 1 hit
Samples:
(Page 1)...Turns out that the foreboding was exceptionally intuitive, for I realise with complete gut wrenching horror as I enter the airport's walkthrough metal detector that I'm still wearing the chastity device! In my rush, my groggy, befuddled mind hadn't even given it a moment's thought. I don't even recall needing to pee yet today, but then what with all the rushing around I just didn't get round to it ... and I'm probably dehydrated as hell from last night to boot....
Letter from Tanglewood Springs by justincbenedict
Description: Arrogant doctor needs a cruel couple to get him in line!
Pages: 2
Tags: enema, spanking, anal, forced bi, humiliation, female dominant, male dominant, male submissive, bdsm
Distance: 41.668 meters
Keywords and counts: chastity: 3
Count: 3 hits
Samples:
(Page 1)...I went through a period while I was in medical school where I flirted with chastity belts, and saw a middle-aged key holder who kept me locked up while I was at school....
(Page 1)...Saskia is very nice, but does keep me in chastity, and often locks me in the basement while she entertains...I've been locked in chastity for nine months, and am far more mentally healthy!...
The Whistleblower Pt. 05 by AngeSeverni
Description: Honour bound.
Pages: 1
Tags: femdom, stockings, male chastity, bdsm
Distance: 21.539 meters
Keywords and counts: chastity: 2
Count: 2 hits
Samples:
(Page 1)...Finding two cups of hot chocolate on a small hotel bedside table, I take a sip from the full one, the other half-drunken already. Its then I spot something shiny on my pillow, its closer inspection revealing what my educated guess, again from previous internet 'research,' tells me is a male chastity device....
(Page 1)...Fine motor skills slightly outta wack, I clumsily don the silver metal chamber around my cock, struggling to get the key in and self-impose chastity upon me, but once the chamber activates and clicks into place I'm satisfied at a job well done....

Erotic Couplings

-----
Kulsoom Becomes a Woman by haramakhrama
Description: Kulsoom takes a trip and exhibits her sexual side.
Pages: 3
Tags: pakistan, korea, group, group sex
Distance: 100.135 meters
Keywords and counts: chastity: 1
Count: 1 hit
Samples:
(Page 1)...Kulsoom did not make it to either Sri Lanka or Bhurban. Mr. Shahzad had arranged for her to be on a training course in Korea for two weeks and more, corresponding with the Sri Lanka trip, thus in his mind ensuring that her pussy remained unsullied. During the party itself, Mr. Shahzad had not been happy that his wife, Maliha, had allowed the girl to register in the night's program. Faced with Kulsoom's adamant insistence on being part of the action, he had restrained her with a strong chastity belt that prevented access to her pussy, although she still managed to get her ass fucked by a colleague. She had also nearly been brutalized by a senior manager, Dawar, who had then received very harsh beatings and had been kicked out of the company in disgrace. The reason for the concern from Mr. Shahzad was that he had taken to the girl since she had come on board, not as a prospective girlfriend, but as the daughter he himself never had. His way of dealing with her was very paternal, which had kept the office Romeos away from her. Yet this also created misgivings with his wife, who saw Kulsoom as a gold digger....

Fetish

-----
Stocking Sperm Challenge by wordyone
Description: Laundry sniffer succumbs to challenge.
Pages: 2
Tags: panties, dirty talk, socks, submission, laundry, photography, feet, skinny, sniffing, stockings
Distance: 74.701 meters
Keywords and counts: chastity: 8
Count: 8 hits
Samples:
(Page 1)...Score zero, score annulled, punished with chastity....
(Page 1)...In the lounge Ruby was lost in thought remembering numerous occasions when she had played Stocking Sperm Challenge with her boyfriends, particularly the occasion that an ex-boyfriend had achieved a score in excess of one hundred and an occasion when some puny loser had very nearly been castigated into chastity. Saved by the last drop of his mess falling from his bell-end and landing on the toe of the challenge stocking arranged in front of him. He had exchanged his meagre total of ten points to be cross-dressed and whilst wearing nothing but a pair of Ruby's panties she had had him clean her apartment. She remembered his face when she said he was lucky she didn't lock him up....
(Page 1)...Days in chastity were both punishment and encouragement and hopefully a way to a happy outcome. Keeping a guy from shooting his load for a few days almost guaranteed that the next time he had a chance to play Stocking Sperm Challenge he would have sufficient jizz to win at least some prize or other. Ruby would have the chance to have some fun during the period of chastity when the challenger was unable to relieve himself. She knew all about guy's orgasms without ejaculation and how to induce them. She knew the effect it had on a guy when he was finally allowed to shoot his load....
(Page 2)..."So you'll have to try and work around that, you don't want to end up in chastity, do you? and don't forget I'm the boss, you wouldn't want Susan to see you like this," she said holding her mobile towards me and showing me a short video clip she had just recorded of us. It revealed her stained stocking toes flexing only inches from the tip of my bloated bell-end, the short clip finally panning in close to my pathetic hopeful eyes visible through the leg openings of her desert island dainties and the frothy pink flimsy floral panties gagging my mouth and protruding from between my lips which penetrated the open-crotch of her garter panties....
(Page 2)..."There's a catch, you probably need to know, a single drop on my pubes and your score will be annulled, that's right zero points if you mess my bush. Zero points means chastity babe," Ruby informed me....
(Page 2)...Ruby re-appeared with a pink chastity cage and expertly put it in place around my flagging member. I put up no resistance, accepting my fate....
(Page 2)...I felt so sheepish, so foolish as one does after shooting a load. Would Ruby be telling April all about what she did to me? Decorated with dainty knickers and ruined in chastity. This thought led me to experience the tightening of the cage for the very first time. It wouldn't be the last....

Gay Male

-----
Weekend at the Ranch Ch. 01 by sickoboy
Description: Four Black Chubs and their Submissive head out to the ranch.
Pages: 1
Tags: bigblackcocks, submissive, orgy, black chubs, gay, bbc, bdsm, chastity cage, golden shower, dildo
Distance: 23.439 meters
Keywords and counts: chastity: 2
Count: 2 hits
Samples:
(Page 1)...As the black chubs rattled and jiggled their fat, black, sweaty asses across the dusty Texas plain, Cisco sat in the trunk space, covered in dust, bound and gagged. Cisco had been punished already. With his cock in a chastity cage he had been made to ride a 8 inch, 5 inch wide dildo, which had been taped to a hard wooden chair in which he sat. Legs and arms tied to it as well. In his mouth he had a pair of sweaty boxers that belonged to Mani. Mani had worn them for two weeks, while he mowing his lawn, while in the Sauna, after he had been fucked by his boyfriend and the cum had dripped out of his ass hole. After all of this, he had shoved them into Cisco's mouth....
(Page 1)...Cisco's eyes rolled in his head and he moaned and begged for release. The men up front ignored him. Every bump in the road made Cisco bounce up and down on the massive black veined dildo. His prostate had made him orgasm so many times, he had lost count. Still he rode the dildo. As if his chastity and dildo riding wasn't enough punishment, Mani had inserted a sound into his urethra and a tube that caught all of his cum, in a gallon jug. It was almost full. He had not touched his own 4 inch cock in months. Mani wore the key around his neck. Cisco hoped they unlocked him soon. Cisco had been 6 inches and with his cage he had lost two inches in length. It was ok, he knew that only fat boys with huge cocks could fuck and cum. Small cocked losers like him could only watch and ride themselves to release. And drink their cum afterwards....

Group Sex

-----
The Round Robin - Round 03 - Final by PBEnis
Description: I hand my wife over to male friends for the Final Round 3.
Pages: 2
Tags: bukakke, bondage, fucking machine, voyeur, threesome, cum lust, dildos, male chastity, bdsm
Distance: 81.597 meters
Keywords and counts: chastity: 3
Count: 3 hits
Samples:
(Page 1)...She marches me up the stairs to my bedroom and stands at the door watching me like a prison guard while I dig through my sex bag to retrieve the male chastity cage. It's quite a chore to get this thing on; I have to lube my penis and squish it down inside the transparent hard-plastic tube, then clamp and lock it to the attachable cock ring that spreads and squeezes my balls front and center in a package deal. Erections are not possible, just painful attempts cut short by the unyielding cage. I put my Calvin's back on, delicately pulling up my jeans to find a parking spot down one leg for my restricted goods....
(Page 1)...It's somehow more embarrassing being seen in this emasculating cage than being completely naked. I dutifully obey and stand in the full glory of male chastity; small, trapped, useless, and somewhat humiliated....
(Page 2)...She laughs and teases by rocking her hips back and forth, bumping and rattling the tiny lock on my CB 6000 chastity cage while taunting with her fuck me eyes....

How To

-----
Mistress Training Guide by Kerrysslave
Description: How to train a submissive husband.
Pages: 1
Tags: femdom, training, how to, guide, bdsm
Distance: 12.839 meters
Keywords and counts: chastity: 4
Count: 4 hits
Samples:
(Page 1)...3. Chastity belt is a must. He doesn't need to be let out. He must never be allowed to be alone without a chastity belt. He will masturbate. No matter how much you believe him don't trust him not to masturbate. A caged slave is an obedient slave. I watch my slave when he showers and cleans his cage then it goes back on when he is done cleaning it. This is also a great way to show you are in charge. He might complain that it is uncomfortable at night due to erections. This will pass. Tell him if he ever asks to remove it he will be punished. Enforcement is required...
(Page 1)...5. Photos and videos . Once you have him in chastity he will begin to obey you take some pictures or videos of him in panties, having a butt plug in his ass etc. great for blackmail and have fun with it. Sometimes I make Allen watch his videos of being fucked....
(Page 1)...8. Pegging. A man can reach orgasm by hitting his prostate. You do not need to remove his chastity belt in order for this to succeed this is a different type of orgasm this is a prostate orgasm he will crave for more. The longer he is caged the better his orgasms will become by pegging. This is common. I peg Allen almost every other night unless he is being punished. He has come to terms this is the way he gets to cum. I have him wearing a butt plug on a regular basis. I have him assume a position and I put it in him only I am allowed to remove it. By training his ass to except the butt plug he is able to receive my strap on. Now he can't cum unless he has it in his ass. I am very proud my accomplishment. If he squirts out of his dick he must lick it up. ( Mental ) he know does this without being told. This is very exciting for me. At first it Disgusted me but like many other tasks this has turned out to be a turn on....

Incest/Taboo

-----
My Sister's Keeper Ch. 05 by peabo85
Description: The first lesson of Sasha's training.
Pages: 1
Tags: sisters, incest bdsm, bondage, gag, bdsm
Distance: 30.816 meters
Keywords and counts: chastity: 1
Count: 1 hit
Samples:
(Page 1)...Kaitlyn kissed her cheek, slipping a finger into Sasha's pussy and beginning to finger her. Sasha felt sparks go off in her head at Kaitlyn's work. She felt better than she'd ever felt before, from her fingers to the chastity belt, to everything. Kaitlyn was pleasuring her in a way she'd never felt. She clenched her eyes shut to wait for the orgasm....

Lesbian Sex

-----
My Pussy in Chastity by BlackManWins
Description: Mistress Melba puts my pussy in chastity.
Pages: 1
Tags: femdom, mistress, lesbian, lesbian sex, bdsm
Distance: 8.43 meters
Keywords and counts: chastity: 3
Count: 3 hits
Samples:
(Page 1)...Mistress Melba puts my Pussy in chastity...
(Page 1)...To make sure I stayed horny she made me work without any panties on from that day on. They were replaced by a leather chastity belt that she locked in place and kept the key to. It had a small dildo in it that went up my ass. It also had a little rubber bump with a lot of small nubs on it right where my clit was to keep it stimulated. The combination of the two was incredible....
(Page 1)...Before she would release me from my chastity and satisfy my urge with her big black dildo, she made me service her pussy with my tongue. I became a real good rug muncher and could get her off within minutes of getting down on my knees between her ebony thighs. After all, the quicker she would cum, the sooner I would get to cum too....

Letters & Transcripts

-----
Bellway Ch. 06: The Apothecary by AlinaX
Description: She is bound in a box and pleasured.
Pages: 1
Tags: regency, historical, chastity device, female chastity, iron corset, bondage box
Distance: 22.155 meters
Keywords and counts: chastity: 3
Count: 3 hits
Samples:
(Page 1)...Mrs Allison was an elderly lady with a slight French accent, but there was no uncertainty in her hands. If she was surprised by my iron corset, or if she was shocked by my obvious arousal, she showed no sign. One would almost think she has a daily stream of maidens bound in chastity to clothe....
(Page 1)...So complex are my feelings about that accursed chastity device! It is extremely vexatious, denying me the touch of my own fingers (not of course that a proper young lady should want to touch herself the way I long to do) and yet its iron grip on me is at once intimate and undeniably comforting....
(Page 1)...I was clean again and steady on my feet when Lady Grey summoned us. At the sight of Mrs Allison and the corset, my heart misgave me. I am loath to admit it, but I would rather be used by strangers than sequestered in iron chastity. Not that I would ever dare confess that to Lady Grey....

NonConsent/Reluctance

-----
My VideoChat Error Ch 21 by NaughtyOne88
Description: Miranda continues Shaun(a)'s training.
Pages: 3
Tags: bbc, lingerie, noncon, non-con, forced, cunnilingus, blackmail, cuckold, cross dressing, chastity
Distance: 89.228 meters
Keywords and counts: chastity: 6
Count: 6 hits
Samples:
(Page 1)...It was restrained by its polycarbonate cage. My chastity device....
(Page 1)..."Morning," I replied grogilly as I was gingerly making my way to the bathroom. Not only did my balls ache but as I walked my sore balls, which were splayed out by the chastity device, rubbed against my thighs a bit. I was getting better at walking with it on though so it was not as bad as Monday morning....
(Page 1)...I sat down to pee, as I now had to do with the chastity device on, with my panties around my ankles and the door partially ajar....
(Page 1)...Before I knew it, the glass was empty and I was heading out the door and on my way to work. I felt so self conscious. Wearing lingerie, a butt plug and a chastity device, unbeknownst to the drivers around me. A chill ran down my spine. All of whom seemed focused on getting to work faster than usual. In apposition to them, I took my time as I had a lot on my mind....
(Page 1)...Not with my chastity device locked on....
(Page 2)...When they finally finished, Miranda had me strip down and shower. Denise and Miranda both stayed inside the bathroom so that Miranda could train Denise on how to best clean my caged penis and chastity device with soap....
Coercion of Anastasia by SubtleDeviance
Description: Anastasia was taken in Dr. Camerone's exam room.
Pages: 3
Tags: non consent, older man, younger woman, noncon, 18 year old, ass licking, reluctance, virgin, cherry pop, forced sex
Distance: 89.492 meters
Keywords and counts: chastity: 2
Count: 2 hits
Samples:
(Page 2)...If I couldn't control my mouth, I thought, then maybe I could will my body to fight him off, just to reserve whatever measure of chastity I still had. Squirming, half in resistance and half in pure blissful submission, I worked myself to the side where Dr. Camerone could no longer keep licking my yummy place. Though he was still content to kiss all over my hips, thighs and the side part of my behind, I was able to catch a breath and regain some mental fortitude....
(Page 2)...As he slid deeper inside, I yielded my body to him some, spreading wider to accommodate my pushy lover, enduring the pain with tight eyes. With a sigh of solace, Mr. Camerone thrust strong and slow, breaching the crown and seal of my virginity, the proof of my chastity, christening my body anew, the space he filled no longer a girl's flower or goodie but a woman's cunt, her pussy. A pussy that was a real man's right to take, to fuck, even against her will....

Sci-Fi & Fantasy

-----
Conquest of Sin Ch. 04 by NeighbourhoodSuccubus
Description: The beginnings of Corruption.
Pages: 2
Tags: demon, incest, exhibitionism, nudity, half-sister, futanari, fantasy, brainwashing
Distance: 54.116 meters
Keywords and counts: chastity: 1
Count: 1 hit
Samples:
(Page 1)...Nayla's Praetorian armor was absent, leaving the hung half-orc woman in nothing but a servant's chastity cage to prevent the unworthy of mating the future Empress. The younger woman looked to her with such love in her eyes that the old Cassia would never think to have and the tanned elf beside her praised the demons silently. This was undeniably their work....
Myka's Tail Ch. 06 by Magical_Kitten
Description: Confessions of a Teenage Sex Kitten.
Pages: 10
Tags: magic, cat-girl, transformation, lesbian sex, witch, lesbian romance, stripper, lap dance, love, neko
Distance: 423.227 meters
Keywords and counts: chastity: 1
Count: 1 hit
Samples:
(Page 2)..."Yes ma'am, it is Maureen, but out there I go by Chastity. As if that were true."...

Transsexuals & Crossdressers

-----
Huntress Ch. 04 by DamienDeath20
Description: Accalia and Aquia connect, while Lini makes a devious play.
Pages: 4
Tags: futa, femboy, futa on male, furries, anal, knot, oral, fantasy, creampie, facial
Distance: 131.368 meters
Keywords and counts: chastity: 3
Count: 3 hits
Samples:
(Page 2)...When she didn't, Lini felt in the clear and closed in on her tent. Even from outside, he could already smell the scent of the human boy. The deliciously sweet smell of a spring time meadow, fresh with lavender and roses. He knew he was inside and couldn't wait to just pounce on him. If he had the chastity ties on again, Lini would cut them off immediately. Aquia seemed apprehensive about being with another boy, a wolf boy no less. But if Lini could get his lips around that cock, he knew all his inhibitions would just melt away....
(Page 2)...Lini's eyebrows raised and his gaze immediately drifted down Aquia's now exposed form. "Ooouu...I like to sleep naked too." He stepped around the edge of the bed, fingers trailing along the edge of the bed and walking with that same springy strut that he circled the human with in the woods. "And no pesky chastity ties this time I see? Excellent...that'll make it much easier for me to suck you off..." He said sultrily, completely ignoring Aquia's initial protests....
(Page 2)...It was the truth, Ula just needed to work her Alpha magic while Lini worked his own. Plus, now that the chastity ties were off of his cock, Lini could plainly see even though he was trying to hide it, that he was getting excited by his presence. Beneath his hand he could see his tiny cock, not so soft anymore, stiffening up at the prospect of playing with Lini again. Without its restraints this time....
Becoming Daddy's Girl Ch. 03 - Final by Sungmehetu
Description: Jessica is used and then transformed.
Pages: 2
Tags: ws, slavery, incest, transgendered
Distance: 49.849 meters
Keywords and counts: chastity: 2
Count: 2 hits
Samples:
(Page 1)..."Two hours, understood." The man moved and worked around my chastity piercing He placed a band around my clit that was very tight. Water tight. He left. I wasn't sure what was going to happen next, but I was sure it was going to be painful....
(Page 1)..."Okay, NOW time for your medicine." He said. My head hurt too bad for me to react. I felt him stick needles in both arms, then tubes were put where he had stuck the needle. He put tape over the tubes. He then removed my chastity device. He grabbed onto my clit and put a tube in it. As soon as the tube hit a spot in me, I could feel my bladder relieved....
<>--+- -+--<>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fetish Modifications - 2019-Mar-18

chastity - literotica search

Weekly Cleanup - 2021-Jan-08