PhOI - 2021-Jan-06

Her Coordinator by Walt A.K.A. Xan
Pages: 1 - Distance: 38.964 m
Subtitle: Part 26
Site: www.grometsplaza.net
Category: Boundstories.net
Post Date: 12/18/2020
Tags: M+/f, slave, bond, rope, cons, X
Survey Terms: bondage, bound, collar, dungeon, dungeons, exhibitionism, power exchange, rest of my life, ropes, slave, slavery, slaves
Page 1...“It’s a BDSM party at the local dungeon just outside of Charleston, South Carolina. I’ve been online, chatting with one of the owners of the club, and he said that he’d guest us in if we wanted to dock and come by. You’ll like the name of the club. It’s E.S.C.A.P.E. or Esoteric South Carolina Adult Power Exchange. They’re a sister dungeon to the Southern California chapter. Both are named ESCAPE, and Ashley L. Tarew owns and operates both. You’ve heard of him. He’s written all those fictional BDSM-erotica books that have been so popular lately. At any rate, I’ve been chatting with him and he’s invited us down to his dungeon if we’d like to stop off and play. In fact, he’d like to meet with us for breakfast on Friday to talk about giving a demo at his club on Saturday.”...
Locked in a One Bar Prison by Techie and Techster
Pages: 1 - Distance: 8.5365 m
Site: www.grometsplaza.net
Category: Boundstories.net
Post Date: 12/24/2020
Tags: M/f, fpov, bond, insert, display, hum, naked, stuck, cons, X
Survey Terms: captive, cell, dildo, escape proof, inescapable, locked, locking, no escape, prison, steel
Page 1...After it went up a ways, Domina said, “Stop, it’s there.” Techster put the locking pin through and locked it in place.I and Domina Bonita turned and wiggled and desperation tried to raise their legs but there was no escape. Domina’s husband and Techster sat on the sofa enjoying a cool drink and watched us struggle....
Pages: 1 - Distance: 26.596 m
Subtitle: Part 10
Site: www.grometsplaza.net
Category: Latex Stories
Post Date: 12/24/2020
Tags: F/f, latex, rubber, bond, chain, prison, catsuit, enclosed, scuba, cuffs, enema, sendep, mask, cons, XX
Survey Terms: bound, chain, chains, clamp, deprivation, enema, handcuff, muted, pet, prison, prisoner, sensory, slaves, warden
Page 1...The Dominatrix adjusted a clamp on the underbelly of the bulging black rubber bag and nothing seemed to happen. Then she disappeared behind me and I felt the faintest vibration of my nose-tube but nothing else. "My work here is done for now, prisoner, and I'll be leaving you in peace. I'm sure you've tired of my endless banter anyway and could use some time alone," she spoke as she removed her giant white rubber apron and surgical mask. We both looked at her perfect hands, expecting the flawless white to be shed but the Cheshire within her had resurfaced. "Perhaps I should elaborate a bit first." She approached from between my legs until her hips brushed my thighs and my tubing danced between us. Reaching out, my breasts were greeted by an alabaster embrace of delight as she coddled and cradled them lovingly. "You are going to be filled, my pet, but very gradually," her slow massage intimating the message. "Drop by drop, drip by drip." She pushed forward, my inner thighs relishing the attention and my nipples aching for first contact. Her wonderful hands slipped down to my waist only to return with more passion to my orbs, massaging them more forcefully. "Sensory deprivation for some, sensory overload for others," she continued, then squeezed both my teats simultaneously in heavenly white embrace, pulling and stroking until they needed so badly to be sucked. Softly, graciously, the hands wound down their performance, enacting a denouement without the preceding climax. I was glad I'd attended the show, but was left wanting more....
Pages: 1 - Distance: 30.330 m
Subtitle: Chapters 5–6
Site: mcstories.com
Category: Mind Control
Post Date: 12/26/2020
Description: Two retail workers explore the kinkier side of hypnosis.
Tags: mc, mf, md, ft
Survey Terms: doll, immobile, impossible to, lock, locked, mannequin, mannequins, pierced, sex doll, sex dolls
Page 1...Kim bounded towards the secluded nook without the slightest hesitation. By the time Kyle made it over she was already naked and laying back on the bed. He leaned over Kim without saying a word watching as her eyes widened and there was the briefest flash of nervousness in them. He quickly thrust his hand against her slick pussy slipping a finger deep inside easily due to her excitement. She gasped and arched back as the pleasurable assault struck.“Mannequin Model Mode.”Kim’s body froze in mid arch, eyes closed and mouth partially open in a gasp. The position displayed her breasts beautifully leaving them pointed up into the air. A lovely offering that Kyle decided to enjoy first. Slowly he leaned down over her chest lightly licking and teasing first one nipple and then the other. Making sure each one was nice and shiny he renewed his attack on the first nipple while teasing and tugging lightly on the second. With both nipples rock hard and glistening Kyle leaned down next to Kim’s ear. “I bet these would look lovely pierced. All the best sex dolls have some decoration. Or maybe something here as well,” he said reaching around and brushing over her clit. There was the slightest shiver that ran through her otherwise still form and Kyle’s fingers were suddenly soaked with a very obvious sign of Kim’s reaction. “Oh I would say the doll might be a little excited about that prospect. But not to worry this is only a bit of teasing. I wouldn’t decorate you while you were so helpless.”...
Violet Lovedoll by Snowdropviolet
Pages: 1 - Distance: 31.773 m
Subtitle: Part 9
Site: www.grometsplaza.net
Category: Doll Stories
Post Date: 12/19/2020
Tags: M/f, lovedoll, toys, bond, chastity, gag, oral, rough, tease, bodymod, anal, nc, XX
Survey Terms: bound, catheter, chain, chains, chastity, contracted, dildo, dildos, dolls, harness, hood, impossible to, leash, modifications, piercing, punishing, ring gag, slave
Page 1...As my sexual high slowly dropped back to a merely 'aroused' state, I noticed that my bladder was feeling full. I wanted to ask Master to let me go to the bathroom, but all I could manage behind my gag were incoherent moans. I could only continue to follow him, helpless, as Master put away the trays and dishes. There was no way for me to stop what happened next, and as the pressure in my bladder hit a limit and the valve over my catheter opened.The accursed buzzing catheter plugging my urethra gave me a sensation of constantly peeing, but even its tease could not cover up the release of pressure in my bladder. Hot pee flowed into a tube under my chastity shield, and -- with the help of a tiny pump -- through my sphincter and anal beads to inflate the waste bag deep inside my ass....
Pages: 3 - Distance: 125.53 m
Site: www.literotica.com
Category: NonConsent/Reluctance
Post Date: 12/22/2020
Description: Tanya and Diana become owned performers at the club.
Tags: anal, blackmail, breeding, cock sucking, handcuffs, humiliation, sissy, violence, whipping, noncon
Survey Terms: ball gag, blackmail, blackmailed, bound, cage, captive, chain, chains, cock cage, collar, collared, cuffed, cuffs, dildo, gagged, handcuffs, hogtie, leash, leashed, locked, locking, manacles, no key, permanently, punish, rest of her life, rope, ropes, rules, slaves, steel, uncuffed, wardrobe, welt, welts, whip, whipped
Page 3...Diana arrived at 6 and was admitted. At the door his collar was removed and a new one put on and locked. Instead of Chris, a redhead leashed him and took him down the hallway. She told him her name was Sierra and she would prepare him for the night. He did notice she was quite fit as he followed behind her. Outside Brad's office was a pair of steel manacles with a 2 inch chain between them. There was no key. She put the manacles on Diana, hands behind the back, and knocked. "Open," Brad called out.Sierra led Diana in, put her charge into the now-familiar cage, and stood against the wall. Brad approached and called her over. She stood next to him, hands behind her back, head down, while he reached between her legs and started massaging. For a minute he said nothing, then looked at Sierra and told her, "Pants to your knees." She quickly complied and was again standing submissively while he teased her pussy through a black thong....
Pages: 2 - Distance: 46.160 m
Site: www.literotica.com
Category: NonConsent/Reluctance
Post Date: 12/17/2020
Description: A Photoshoot to Remember.
Tags: non-con, noncon
Survey Terms: butt plug, doll, dolls, lock, mannequin, sex doll, sex dolls, vibrator
Page 1...I couldn't help myself but investigate the doll's features even further. I touched her lips, which felt as real as mine, then slid my finger inside her mouth. I couldn't believe what I was feeling. Her mouth was warm and wet! Even her teeth felt real. My hands explored lower down her body, touching the nape of her neck, her soft breasts, and down to her firm stomach. My face grew flush as I went lower and fondled her labia and clit. Both were just as warm as her lips, and as real as they come. Being a potential sex doll, I knew there was one important hole left that I needed to investigate. I lowered two fingers down to her pussy where I found she was almost dripping with a thick warm liquid....
Building Reality by Tigerstretch
Pages: 1 - Distance: 89.249 m
Subtitle: Part 3
Site: www.grometsplaza.net
Category: Latex Stories
Post Date: 01/01/2021
Tags: F/f, latex, bond, isolation, sendep, naked, catsuit, toys, hood, catheter, gag, blindfold, electro, objectify, cons, XXX
Survey Terms: bondage, butt plug, buttplug, catheter, catsuit, chastity, clear tubes, confined, doll, encase, encased, encasement, enema, glue, hood, immobile, immobilized, inescapable, latex, lock, nose tube, nose tubes, padlock, padlocks, prison, prisoner, prisoners, punish, punishment, sealed, sticky, trance, vibrator, vibrators
Page 1...April applied another set of medical electrodes to Tracy's chest. As a doctor, April quickly figured out that those would be used to monitor Tracy's health. Imagining why those were necessary turned her on like crazy. Could her surprise be so extreme that it would require close monitoring?A hollow buttplug with a short tube went up Tracy's rear along with a catheter for her urethra before April helped her get inside the full latex catsuit.The hood was next; it had a molded mouthpiece in which Tracy had to bite, long nose tubes that went deep inside her nostrils, and no eye holes. Some wired earbuds went in her ears as well....
Pages: 2 - Distance: 51.505 m
Site: www.literotica.com
Category: BDSM
Post Date: 12/23/2020
Description: Two friends decide to try something together.
Tags: dom, femsub, friends, friends with benefits, master, slave, sub, maledom, bdsm
Survey Terms: blindfolds, bondage, chains, clamps, collar, cuffs, deprivation, exhibitionist, gagged, handcuffs, harness, immobilization, locked, piercings, restraints, rope, ropes, rules, slave, straight jackets, vibrator, vibrators, whips
Page 1..."Yes, just no tape. And so long as it doesn't like, break my jaw. My mouth is only so big." Selene answered."How do you feel about full-body immobilization, like saran wrap straight jackets, that kind of thing.""I'm excited to try it." Selene answered."Spanking. Do you want to try that?" Arthur asked....
Pages: 1 - Distance: 61.508 m
Subtitle: Chapter 8: Compulsion
Site: mcstories.com
Category: Mind Control
Post Date: 12/26/2020
Description: Crystal is hypnotized by a collection of erotic stories.
Tags: mc, ma
Survey Terms: brainwash, brainwashed, brainwashing, dildo, doll, mind controlling, ruled, rules, sealed, seamlessly, sexdoll, slave, statue, trance, tricked, witch
Page 1...Crystal completely blanked out the scene where she got on all fours on the bed and got to be a vacant sexdoll for the other sluts. The forgetful slut could not remember what compelled her to forget every detail of the orgy that followed, remembering only the hazy blissful sensation of knowing “I am a blank obedient slut.” That’s what the slut thought obediently, instead of remembering Domme’s words,...
Pages: 3 - Distance: 113.61 m
Site: www.literotica.com
Category: Mind Control
Post Date: 12/18/2020
Description: The Happy Failure.
Tags: humiliation, hypnosis, lactation, mind control, romance, submission, romantic
Survey Terms: bondage, braces, conditioning, cuff, from now on, immobilizing, rope, rules, slave, slavery, slaves, trance, tricked, unleash, wardrobe
Page 1...By the time I entered the room, she had divested herself of her clothing and settled onto the cushioned table, moving her head a little on the pillow. As was her habit, she had tried to help me by strapping her own right wrist into its leather cuff, but she hadn't enough time for that, and she simply lay still, waiting for me to complete the process of immobilizing her. It was all routine, of course. She helped as much as she was able, lifting her legs for me, one at a time, to be secured to the braces. When I had tightened the last strap, I idly ran my fingertips up and down the length of her sopping gash, watching and smiling as she clenched her entire body in response; then she shivered violently. I was afraid she might peak at once, so great was her need, and I removed my fingers entirely, eliciting a frustrated groan....
Pages: 2 - Distance: 44.882 m
Site: www.literotica.com
Category: Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Post Date: 12/14/2020
Description: I test how little I can wear around my new roommate.
Tags: college, exhibitionism, roommate
Survey Terms: bondage, captivity, conditioning, ever again, exhibitionism, exhibitionist, impossible to, never wear anything, never wear underwear, rope, ward
Page 1...*************************************************I spend the next two weeks relentlessly doing just that. When I'm home, I never wear anything but underwear. Before I leave the apartment I throw on some shorts and a t-shirt, but as soon as I get back I head to my room and strip it all off....
Pacification Ch. 02 by TrueApotheosis
Pages: 2 - Distance: 74.210 m
Site: www.literotica.com
Category: Mind Control
Post Date: 12/21/2020
Description: Amaki's training takes a more... 'hands-on' turn.
Tags: alien, brainwashing, edging, hypnosis, mind control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, pet play, slavery, training
Survey Terms: bound, clamp, clamped, collar, conditioning, deprivation, helmet, locked, pet, restraints, sensory
Page 1...Amaki's progress has stagnated since her little slipup a week ago. After her two hours in paradise to release some tension, and a good night's sleep, the reality of what she had done seemed to hit her. The next morning, and the week since, Amaki had been careful not let to her will relax. Deciding to see how far she could go, I didn't make any attempt to discourage her behaviour, and instead just continued her treatment as I had been planning on before.I didn't subject her to more sensory-deprivation conditioning however, as I wasn't confident that she could maintain her determination given her previous reaction. My end goal of course was to break Amaki. Reduce her to an obedient pet. But unlike Vogler, I was more concerned with the journey than the destination. The fun of effortlessly breaking a mind had all but worn off after forty years....
Pages: 2 - Distance: 47.159 m
Site: www.literotica.com
Category: Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Post Date: 12/28/2020
Description: The life and times of Amaya, African vampire queen.
Tags: juba city, nubian women, african vampires, black female vampires, black lesbians, interracial lesbians, rome, south sudan
Survey Terms: coffin, rule, ruled, ruler, slave, statuesque, steel
Page 2..."I can't believe I loved you," Amaya said as she closed her eyes, having lost consciousness due to her grievous injury and blood loss. Sylvia Ferus looked at Amaya, and looked at her father Marcus, who urged her to slay Amaya. Sylvia refused, and instead, Amaya was placed in a steel coffin, and sent out to sea on a boat. The boatmen had their orders, and followed them to the letter. They dropped the steel coffin in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea, and that was it, as far as Amaya was concerned...When Amaya finally emerged from the rusted steel coffin and freed herself from her watery grave, centuries had passed. The Roman empire was no more. Amaya swam to shore, and found herself in Italy, in the year 1977. Amaya adjusted quite well to the twenty-first century, adapting to a new society, new technologies and new ways of thinking in a matter of years. Amaya left Italy in 1985, and began traveling the world. Amaya returned to the Kush Kingdom, which now composed what would later be known as South Sudan....
Natalie's New Position by KnottyNarrator
Pages: 1 - Distance: 61.263 m
Site: www.grometsplaza.net
Category: PackagedStories.net
Post Date: 12/24/2020
Tags: M+/f, encase, stuck, accident, oral, vag, machine, blindfold, ring-gag, factory, display, nc, X
Survey Terms: blindfolds, confined, encased, permanent, prison, rest of her life, ropes, sealed, stasis, steeled, wardrobe
Page 1...“Ah crap. I’m not giving up that easy.” Natalie grumbled, reaching down with both of her hands now, still bent at the waist, doing her best to pull the earring free. Suddenly, a familiar beep could be heard, and Natalie’s eyes darted to the control panel, seeing that the process had been activated again somehow. “SHIT SHIT SHIT” Natalie managed to screech before the process started up again, the spray instantly filling the mold and coating her arms and legs in the cold chemicals. Before she could even begin to posture up, Natalie found herself thoroughly encased from her elbows and knees down into the cube; she was helpless. “Oh fuck OH FUCK.” Natalie cursed, pulling and tugging at her stony prison. Nothing budged. Shit shit shit shit. Should she scream? Would anyone hear her? The factory was so loud as it was. Natalie immediately realized she was probably fired. The idea really struck a blow to her pride, and she wanted to cry. Then she imagined how smug Greg would be when he found her and how stupid everyone would think she was. A sob forced it’s out of Natalie’s throat....
Pages: 1 - Distance: 18.288 m
Site: www.literotica.com
Category: BDSM
Post Date: 12/25/2020
Description: A role play with Sir and his pet meeting at a conference.
Tags: bdsm, consent, powerplay, roleplay
Survey Terms: contracted, pet, power exchange
Page 1...I definitely had a goal going into this dinner...there was something about how he asked a question at the conference - more telling me the facilitator to give him the answer, rather than just asking the question that led me to hope he might be as interested in power exchange play as I am.Like most women, I don't think I'm particularly stunning or beautiful, but I'm curvy and have an amazing 36DD rack - my tits are by far my favorite feature....
Pages: 6 - Distance: 213.99 m
Site: www.literotica.com
Category: Mind Control
Post Date: 12/21/2020
Description: A woman is rescued from a cult, but the cult wants her back.
Tags: aphrodisiac, cult, female dominant, female orgasm, female submissive, fingering, hypnosis, lesbian, masturbation, mind control
Survey Terms: braced, brainwashing, captivating, cell, cello, clamped, coffin, conditioning, ear plugs, lock, locked, locking, mind controlling, muted, prison, restraints, riveted, rules, scoffing, steel, trance
Page 1...Synopsis: When a mind controlling cult is raided, one woman has to cope with the return of a sister that no longer remembers her. And with the leader still on the loose, it's only a matter of time before she reclaims what is hers....
The Song of Roland Ch. 25 by HookedonPhoenix
Pages: 3 - Distance: 123.63 m
Site: www.literotica.com
Category: Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Post Date: 12/28/2020
Description: A Succubus wrestles with her true nature.
Tags: demon, fantasy, romance, romantic, story heavy, succubus
Survey Terms: bound, cagey, coffin, collar, collarbone, glued, locks, mute, pet, piercing, rule, statuesque, steel, transformation, unleash, unleashed, whipped, whipping, witch
Page 3...Her vision swam; tears welled up as she felt a fresh wave of pain roll over her. The Priest peered down at her, his face a grim mask. He put a pale, bony finger to his lips."Shhhh." Bogdan said.The coffin lid slammed shut, and she was plunged into utter darkness....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fetish Modifications - 2019-Mar-18

chastity - literotica search

Weekly Cleanup - 2021-Jan-08